1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Updated PWS

1. stefani2

stefani2 Veteran Member

anyone wanna share their updated PWS addy? The peoples who I HAD bookmarked are WAY outta date (like, May!) - Just lookin' for some new recipe ideas! TIA! ;)

Aug 31, 2009
  2. cathyskitchen

cathyskitchen Senior Member Gold Member

Mine is in my siggy (just type the www dot pc dot biz part first!) - a lot of people share theirs like this in their signature here.

Aug 31, 2009
  3. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

You can check out mine, but I mostly do recipes in my newsletter.

/noorak

Aug 31, 2009
  4. Grandmarita

Grandmarita Advanced Member Gold Member

Thanks, gals. My next stop will be to check up on what you have to offer. I just talked with HO, Tech Support, and they could not help me in getting recipes onto my site. I resorted to having anyone who reads my News article to send me an e-mail request. At least I know how to attach the recipes to e-mails. It was totally frustrating to have the attachment on my website come up postage stamp size.

I hope and pray that I will get some help here. I had promised some folks I would be
    posting recipes the first of the month. Just once did I figure out how to do it. I may
    have to resort to calling my Upline for their help - problem is they work daytimes, and that is when I want to accomplish something. By this time of night it is not fair to
    be calling them, and I am too tired to understand, unless it is in writing that I can print out.

Aug 31, 2009
  5. Chef Endora

Chef Endora Advanced Member Gold Member

I have recipes in Word. Then I do a copy & paste thing, pasting them into the tiny spot on the website. It looks "funny" but then I edit it so it looks nice.

/pcgayle

Sep 1, 2009
  6. ShellBeach

ShellBeach Veteran Member

Grandmarita, you can put recipes under the "My Calendar" section.

Sep 1, 2009
  7. ChefLAM

ChefLAM Member

That's what I started doing. I list the host's party under MY CALENDAR and the recipe that I will be demonstrating or already demonstrated. I just started doing this and am trying to draw more people to my website by letting them know they can go there to get the recipe if they enjoyed it at the party. I'm not using so much ink and paper trying to print out recipes for everyone this way.
    My website is: /LAM

Sep 1, 2009
  8. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

I also list recipes in my calendar, under the show that it was done at.

Sep 1, 2009
  9. Grandmarita

Grandmarita Advanced Member Gold Member

Thanks, gals. I posted last night - and it timed out and did not let you know I had
    gone to your websites, and was able to copy and paste to mine. I use /grandmarita.
    Take a look.

Sep 1, 2009
  10. Chef Endora

Chef Endora Advanced Member Gold Member

You did a good job! Great ideas on the Dorm Survival Kit!

You're not so far away. I'm outside of Buffalo & was just in "Rachacha" yaeterday! My grandson just went back to SUNY Oswego for his senior year. Is Marla in your upline?

Last edited: Sep 2, 2009
    Sep 2, 2009
Have something to add?