• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need New PWS Addy? Looking for Recipe Ideas!

In summary, the people who I HAD bookmarked are WAY outta date (like, May!) - Just lookin' for some new recipe ideas! TIA! ;)Mine is in my siggy (just type the www dot pc dot biz part first!) - a lot of people share theirs like this in their signature here.You can check out mine, but I mostly do recipes in my newsletter.
stefani2
anyone wanna share their updated PWS addy? The peoples who I HAD bookmarked are WAY outta date (like, May!) - Just lookin' for some new recipe ideas! TIA! ;)

Mine is in my siggy (just type the www dot pc dot biz part first!) - a lot of people share theirs like this in their signature here.

You can check out mine, but I mostly do recipes in my newsletter./noorak

Thanks, gals. My next stop will be to check up on what you have to offer. I just talked with HO, Tech Support, and they could not help me in getting recipes onto my site. I resorted to having anyone who reads my News article to send me an e-mail request. At least I know how to attach the recipes to e-mails. It was totally frustrating to have the attachment on my website come up postage stamp size.

I hope and pray that I will get some help here. I had promised some folks I would be
posting recipes the first of the month. Just once did I figure out how to do it. I may
have to resort to calling my Upline for their help - problem is they work daytimes, and that is when I want to accomplish something. By this time of night it is not fair to
be calling them, and I am too tired to understand, unless it is in writing that I can print out.

I have recipes in Word. Then I do a copy & paste thing, pasting them into the tiny spot on the website. It looks "funny" but then I edit it so it looks nice.

/pcgayle

Grandmarita, you can put recipes under the "My Calendar" section.

That's what I started doing. I list the host's party under MY CALENDAR and the recipe that I will be demonstrating or already demonstrated. I just started doing this and am trying to draw more people to my website by letting them know they can go there to get the recipe if they enjoyed it at the party. I'm not using so much ink and paper trying to print out recipes for everyone this way.
My website is: /LAM

I also list recipes in my calendar, under the show that it was done at.

Thanks, gals. I posted last night - and it timed out and did not let you know I had
gone to your websites, and was able to copy and paste to mine. I use /grandmarita.
Take a look.

You did a good job! Great ideas on the Dorm Survival Kit!

You're not so far away. I'm outside of Buffalo & was just in "Rachacha" yaeterday! My grandson just went back to SUNY Oswego for his senior year. Is Marla in your upline?

Last edited:

1. How can I get a new PWS Addy for Pampered Chef?

To get a new PWS Addy for Pampered Chef, simply log in to your account and click on the "My Account" tab. Then, click on "Change PWS Address" and follow the prompts to update your address.

2. What if I forget my PWS Addy?

If you forget your PWS Addy, you can easily retrieve it by logging in to your account and clicking on the "My Account" tab. Then, click on "Change PWS Address" and your PWS Addy will be displayed.

3. Can I customize my PWS Addy?

Yes, you can customize your PWS Addy to make it more personal and memorable. Simply log in to your account, click on the "My Account" tab, and click on "Change PWS Address". From there, you can choose a unique name for your PWS Addy.

4. How do I use my PWS Addy to find recipes?

Using your PWS Addy to find recipes is simple. Just enter your PWS Addy into the search bar on the Pampered Chef website, and you will be directed to your customized page with recipe ideas and inspiration.

5. Can I share my PWS Addy with others?

Yes, you can share your PWS Addy with others. This is a great way to introduce friends and family to Pampered Chef and earn rewards. Simply give them your PWS Addy and they can use it to browse and shop on the website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Beaglemom49779
  • jendill
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef