• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover Exclusive Outlet Specials: Get Directions to the Outlet on Your PWS!

In summary, the Updated Outlet Flyer is a special promotion by Pampered Chef featuring discounted products from the outlet section. It is released approximately once a month and offers newer or seasonal items at a discounted price. These products are different from the regular outlet products and cannot be further discounted with coupons or discounts. They can be purchased through a consultant or on the website, but quantities are limited so it is recommended to order as soon as possible.
katiemoser
Here's an updated flyer about outlet specials with instructions as to how to get to the outlet on your PWS.

It's a half sheet doc, and just change the consultant info. Also, just print page one. There's a blank 2nd page in there that I can't get to erase!

The original format for this I 'stole' from Jean Bachen, thanks for posting the beautiful full page version in March, Jean!

Enjoy,

Katie :D

Attachments

• New Outlet Items as of 4-2-08.doc
    201.5 KB · Views: 427
Thanks! It looks so nice.

Warning - THREAD JACK! Twinkie - I just LOVE the baby in your avatar - SO CUTE!! Just want to hug and kiss his/her little chubby face!!! Sorry - I had to say something - I stare at that adorable avatar every time I see a post from you!! ;)

What is a thread jack?

Yeah, I think he's a cute little guy, too!

HA!!

It's when you make a comment about something (the cute baby) that has nothing to do with the original post. We call them (NOT ME:eek: ) Thread Jackers ~ Like Hi Jackers...

PCGINA said:
HA!!

It's when you make a comment about something (the cute baby) that has nothing to do with the original post. We call them (NOT ME:eek: ) Thread Jackers ~ Like Hi Jackers...

Ahh.... thanks!:thumbup:

Hey Katie, thanks! I love this flyer!!And don't give me too much credit for the flyer I posted back in March - I just updated it from one someone else had posted here. :) We all make a good team!!

1. What is the Updated Outlet Flyer?

The Updated Outlet Flyer is a special promotion by Pampered Chef that features discounted products from our outlet section. These products are typically limited in quantity and only available for a limited time.

2. How often is the Updated Outlet Flyer released?

The Updated Outlet Flyer is released approximately once a month, but may vary depending on product availability and promotions.

3. Are the products on the Updated Outlet Flyer the same as the regular outlet products?

No, the products on the Updated Outlet Flyer are different from the regular outlet products. They are usually newer or seasonal items that are being phased out and offered at a discounted price.

4. Can I use discounts or coupons on the Updated Outlet Flyer products?

No, the products on the Updated Outlet Flyer are already discounted and cannot be further discounted with coupons or discounts.

5. How can I purchase products from the Updated Outlet Flyer?

You can purchase products from the Updated Outlet Flyer by ordering through a Pampered Chef consultant or by placing an order on our website. Availability may vary depending on the product and quantities are limited, so we recommend ordering as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• adventurechef
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefann
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
babywings76
Back