• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Download the Updated July Host Flyer from CC | Facebook

In summary, the updated July flyer on CC is a monthly catalog from Pampered Chef that showcases new and popular products, as well as special deals and promotions. It can be accessed online through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting a local consultant. Some products featured in the flyer may be exclusive and only available for a limited time. To receive a copy, you can contact a consultant or sign up for the Pampered Chef email newsletter.
VeronicaW
Gold Member
Is there a download for facebook of the updated July Host flyer from CC?

I'll put one up on my Facebook page but I won't be able to do so until I get home tonight--no Facebook access at work :( If you are a fan of my FB page, you'll get in your news feed when I upload the photo.

PampChefJoy said:
I'll put one up on my Facebook page but I won't be able to do so until I get home tonight--no Facebook access at work :( If you are a fan of my FB page, you'll get in your news feed when I upload the photo.

Joy, I'm not real good at the technical stuff so forgive me for any dumb questions.....so I saw someone had the flyer on their FB page and then wrote something.....so once you do the flyer on your FB page (which I have already liked), then I can share it on my page.....correct?

Thanks so much! Excited for this new offer from PC!

What I ask people to do is to download the photo to their hard drive, and then upload it to their FB page as a new photo and you can write whatever you want on it. Don't "share" the photo because it links your reader back to my FB page, which you don't want....

Thanks!

Thank You Joy!

Thanks, Joy! One of these days I will know what I am doing!

1. What is the updated July flyer on CC?

The updated July flyer on CC is a catalog of new and popular products from Pampered Chef for the month of July. It includes special deals and promotions for customers to take advantage of.

2. How often is the flyer updated?

The flyer is updated on a monthly basis to showcase new and seasonal products, as well as any ongoing promotions or discounts.

3. Can I order from the updated July flyer on CC online?

Yes, you can easily place an order online through the Pampered Chef website using the product codes listed in the flyer. Alternatively, you can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to place an order.

4. Are there any exclusive products featured in the updated July flyer on CC?

Yes, the updated July flyer on CC may feature exclusive products that are only available for a limited time or through special promotions. These products are often popular and in high demand, so be sure to order them before they sell out!

5. How can I receive a copy of the updated July flyer on CC?

You can receive a copy of the updated July flyer on CC by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by visiting the Pampered Chef website. You can also sign up for our email newsletter to receive the flyer and other updates directly to your inbox.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kam
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kam