• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Color Coated Peeling Knife Still Available? #1122

In summary, the conversation is about a person selling various kitchen and home products, mostly new in package or never used. They mention needing a buyer's full address for shipping costs and accept payment through PayPal. The conversation also includes questions about specific items and their availability, as well as negotiations for prices. The seller mentions being in and out of the hospital and having limited items left for sale.
naekelsey
Gold Member
All These Must Go. Please PM If You Are Interested In Anything. I will also need your full address to get the shipping amount from Stamps.comNIP/NIB New In Package/Box W/Out Only used to show customersNIP HWC Dots Microfiber Towel #2959 $6.00NIP Ginger Grater #1139 $9.00NIP Square Napkin Rings #2189 $7.00NIP Easy Release Cheese Crumbler #1137 $4.00NIP Cheese Shaver #1132 $6.50NIP Fresh Lasting Lids #1206 $28.00NIB Baking Soda Holder #2329 $5.50NIB Tea Infuser Pitcher #1687 $35.00W/O Package RUFTH Heart #2012 $5.00NIP RUFTH Cork Trivet #2948 $5.00NIP Cranberry Microfiber Towel #2981 $6.00W/O Package Color Coated Peeling Knife #1122 $9.00NIP Outdoor Untensil sets #2827 $10.00 3 Sets**1 Package is a little ripped but nothing has been used in it**W/O Package Outdoor Party Plates (Set of 6) $10.00NIB SA Small Bowls Colored (Set of 3) #2029 $14.00**The Dark Purple Bowl Broke When It Was **NIB Small Bowl Caddy #1946 $5.00 3 Of Them*NIB Rectangle Stand #1954 $20.00*W/O Box SA Striped Platter #2016 $10.00**Both the Stand and Platter $26.00W/O Box Celebration 11” Platter Plate #2825 $10.00NIP Soups, Stews & Chilis Recipe Cards $5.00 @ 3 Of ThemNIP Great Grilling Recipe Cards $5.00W/O Box Wine Bottle Opener *used at shows #2155 $2.00W/O Pckg Chef’s Knife W/Black Honing Case *used at shows $4.00W/O Pckg Adjustable Measuring Cup #2228 $3.00 2 of themW/O Pckg Adjustable Measuring Spoon #2229 $2.00NIB 25th Anniversary PC Bookmark $20.00Turkey Basics. NIP. $5Older Lift & serve, gently used $10Garden tote never used. $21Garden trowel never used. $17Paisley dot beverage cooler. $15Paisley dot picnic basket NIP. $36Bamboo Tool Turn About. Never used $30Silicone Prep Bowls w/out lids never used $18.00Paisley pot holders. Never used. $12 eachNIP Earned PC Blue Star Cool N Serve Tote $20.00W/O Box Stoneware Bread Baking Crock Utensil Holder W/Insert
lightly Used with it holding bamboo spoons Green $10NIP Scoop & Spear #1682 $4.00NIP Cranberry Master Scraper #1703 $13.00NIP Exec. Cookware & Forged Cutlery Hard Display Cards $2.00***I take Paypal. You pay for shipping. Combine items to save on shipping.***

Last edited:
Hi -- I'm new to the site and not quite sure how to PM you. I'm interested in the child's apron.Thanks! Lisa

And the timer. :)Lisa

Pm you Lisa

Do you have the dripless oil bottle by any chance.

No I dont. Sorry

Can you send me a picture of the blue child's apron? If it's still available.

Last edited:
I"m interested in the cool serve and tray tote and the ginger grater

[QUOTcassidy, post: 920181, member: 39268"]Can you send me a picture of the blue child's apron? If it's still available.[/QUOTE]I am sorry, the blue child's apron is gone

tlo1256 said:
I sent you a pm :)

what does "HWC" stand for (under cutting boards)?Interested in Cleaning Brush Orange and Bamboo Fiber Mixing Bowls - are your prices negotiable?

Last edited:
HTC=Help Whip Cancer Pink items
what were you thinking for both?

stephaniekocala said:
what does "HWC" stand for (under cutting boards)?Interested in Cleaning Brush Orange and Bamboo Fiber Mixing Bowls - are your prices negotiable?
HTC=Help Whip Cancer Pink items
what were you thinking for both? Today at 5:55 PMMenu

Would $30 for both work?

stephaniekocala said:
Would $30 for both work?
That works. Did you want the Bar Board also? Can you pm me your full address so I can get the total for shipping? Thank you :)

I am pm'ing you now. :)

naekelsey said:
I am pm'ing you now. :)
I never received a message. Can I email you my ddress?

Sent an email to your email addy.

Do you have any dots dinner ware? What color dinnerware do you have? Please email me [email protected]

Updated.

I PM'd you regarding multiple items!!!

Last edited:
Is the wine bottle opener the same one in the catalog now or the older model?

Can you tell us what you have left?

I am sorry everyone. I have been in and out of the hospital, along with lots of doc appts. What I have left is what is on the list right now. If it is easier, you can email me at [email protected]

Jinni, I recvd your message and am working on getting it all together to find the price on shipping.

DeannaStar said:
Is the wine bottle opener the same one in the catalog now or the older model?
It is the older one, 2 models ago.

tlo1256 said:
Are you still interested in both items?

Any chance you still have #1122 available?

1. What types of items are for sale?

A variety of kitchen and cooking items, including tools, utensils, recipe cards, and stoneware.

2. Are all items new?

Most items are new in package or box, but some have been lightly used for demonstration purposes.

3. How can I purchase an item?

Please send a private message with your full address and the items you are interested in. Payment can be made through Paypal.

4. Is shipping available?

Yes, shipping is available for an additional fee. Items can also be combined to save on shipping costs.

5. What if I have questions about a specific item?

Feel free to ask any questions about the items before purchasing. Detailed descriptions and conditions of each item are provided.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ktraceyk
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
schel
  • Denise K
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Denise K
  • chezshelly