• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Updated/Corrected Well-Stocked Kitchen Flyers

In summary, the Well-Stocked Kitchen list on CC has been fixed and now includes a french vanilla DCB. The updated list is now available for easy access. The list is optional for brides and they can register for as much or as little as they want. The tutorial for the PWS registry is quite long, but the brides do not have any limitations on what they can register for. Thanks to Nikki for providing the information.
nikked
Gold Member
They fixed the Well-Stocked Kitchen list on CC.

Apparently, it used to have a french vanilla DCB (how'd they miss THAT one?). I'm posting it (and the corrected Word version as well) so you don't have to go digging for it. They would replace the ones you may have already saved.

HTH!

Attachments

• Well Stocked Kitchen.doc
    70.5 KB · Views: 514
  • Well Stocked Kitchen.pdf
    615.2 KB · Views: 509
Thanks, Nikki!

nikked said:

Apparently, it used to have a french vanilla DCB (how'd they miss THAT one?).

HTH!

Some of us keep hoping for that French vanilla DCB!

Ann

cooking.with.ann said:
Some of us keep hoping for that French vanilla DCB!Ann
I DID....but now that I earned the cranberry, I hope that they don't..or else I will be upset!:p

I know! I want a vanilla one or even just the plain stone would be okay with me. I'm not a huge fan of the cranberry one but I'm getting it anyways.

Thanks, Nikke!!!!!!

Thank you Nikki!

nikked said:

Apparently, it used to have a french vanilla DCB (how'd they miss THAT one?). I'm posting it (and the corrected Word version as well) so you don't have to go digging for it. They would replace the ones you may have already saved.

HTH!

I noticed that!!! And emailed them about it!!
Glad they changed it!

Is the Well Stocked Kitchen an option? Or do they have to choose that?
I know they can add to it...but can they only register for what they want?

I've not done a wedding registry before, and I have a call tomorrow morning with a lady who wants to do a PC bridal shower...and I want my facts straight on the PWS registry.
That tutorial is 43 pages!!! OMG... I went through about 20 pages...and I don't have time to read all of it today...
THANKS in advance!

Well-Stocked Kitchen is an option. They do not have to choose it, but it's a single click and everything is added. Your brides can register for as little or as much as they want.

Awesome! Thanks!!
That is what I was hoping, and figuring...I didn't think PC would limit their brides!
Whew!

Thanks Nikki!!!:D

Your welcome...I'm glad I got the information and was able to pass it on.

1. What is the purpose of the Updated/Corrected Well-Stocked Kitchen Flyers?

The Updated/Corrected Well-Stocked Kitchen Flyers are designed to provide customers with an easy-to-use reference guide for stocking their kitchen with essential and updated Pampered Chef products. It includes helpful tips and suggestions for organizing and maintaining a well-stocked kitchen.

2. How often are the Well-Stocked Kitchen Flyers updated?

The Well-Stocked Kitchen Flyers are updated on a quarterly basis to ensure that our customers have access to the latest and most relevant product information.

3. Can I customize the Well-Stocked Kitchen Flyers for my specific needs?

Yes, you can personalize the Well-Stocked Kitchen Flyers by adding your own information or logo to make it more personalized for your customers. However, it is important to note that the product recommendations and tips provided in the flyers are carefully selected and updated by our team of experts.

4. How can I obtain a copy of the Updated/Corrected Well-Stocked Kitchen Flyers?

You can access and download the Updated/Corrected Well-Stocked Kitchen Flyers from our website or through your Pampered Chef consultant. You can also request a physical copy from your consultant to be included in your order.

5. Are the products featured in the Well-Stocked Kitchen Flyers available for purchase?

Yes, all the products featured in the Well-Stocked Kitchen Flyers are available for purchase through Pampered Chef. You can order them through your consultant or directly from our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chefjpeak
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • melindag