• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Updated $1000 Mystery Host Flyers

Everyone else gets 30% off. You can either send them a check or put it on their order form. If someone orders a show and books it, you give them a bonus.
ChefKrisB
Gold Member
Thought I'd share these for March, April, May & June. Good luck!

Attachments

• march 1000 mystery host.pdf
    148.4 KB · Views: 341
  • april 1000 mystery host.pdf
    145.7 KB · Views: 393
  • may 1000 mystery host.pdf
    317.8 KB · Views: 343
  • june 1000 mystery host.pdf
    143.9 KB · Views: 347
WOW I love it -

Question - do you send these out or hand them out - more information would be great - thanks

Typically, I have sent them to Hosts, followed by a phone call. I've also put them in my email newsletter...or emailed them to specific people.

Great - thanks!

The April, May & June versions still say that one person will get 60% off Bamboo pieces. You might want to update that to reflect the correct specials that are pictured.

These are great! Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
Word version?Hello and thank you for making these! Do you have a Word version available?

Thanks!

Wow, I really like these alot, I'm new so I don't have too many past hosts but it will be very helpful in the future.

I LOVE these flyers!! But I second the request for Word docs. Thanks for sharing!

Don't just reserve for past hosts either if you don't have enough. I offer it to people that I know won't have a show, but they'll try a catalog show with these benefits. Also, be sure to contact MORE than 10 people and you MUST follow up b/c most will not call you even if they really want to do it. It's a great way to increase your sales! Just be sure to be ready to send out catalogs/order forms right away. I also find it easier if I put their name as host so that when I get the forms back, I have a easy record of which orders go to each "host".

Oh...and I actually split the benefits even more. 2 people get $100 since $215 is actually a little overwhelming to spend and I say a 1 in 5 chance for $100 free! That sounds great to people. Anything you can do to increase their chances for getting something is enticing.

Thanks for posting! Anyone out there converting this to word?

Last year I got my very first $1K show doing this in July! I'm thinking SAT month would be a great time for me to do it again.....

ok - do you have the stuff direct ship to the guests or to you?

I have everything sent to me unless they live out of town. HOWEVER, I group everything once it's sent under each person that collected the orders. That way, I am only delivering to the "hosts" that did the collecting and not every single person that placed an order. Each person's order is still submitted individually, but I write the "hosts" name on the top of the receipt so I know who to give it to when it comes in.

2nd updated flyers!OMG!! I forgot about the 60% off items! Thanks for catching that!:blushing:
Here are the new ones. I don't have Word versions yet, but I'll work on them tonight.

Attachments

• june 1000 mystery host.pdf
    137.3 KB · Views: 300
  • may 1000 mystery host.pdf
    151.6 KB · Views: 356
  • april 1000 mystery host.pdf
    137.7 KB · Views: 332
  • march 1000 mystery host.pdf
    148.4 KB · Views: 267
Thanks!
ChefKrisB said:
OMG!! I forgot about the 60% off items! Thanks for catching that!:blushing:
Here are the new ones. I don't have Word versions yet, but I'll work on them tonight.

Did anyone convert these to word by any chance?

Word versions...here ya go!!

Attachments

• april 1000 mystery host.doc
    208 KB · Views: 416
  • june 1000 mystery host.doc
    206.5 KB · Views: 403
  • may 1000 mystrty host.doc
    340 KB · Views: 326
  • march 1000 mystery host.doc
    210.5 KB · Views: 292
Thanks, Kris!!

I just wanted to be ask (sorry if it's a dumb question) but are you allowing us to use then?

;) Oh yes, please do!! I hope that they work out for you...

Thanks I'm planning a Mystery Hostess for May so these will come in very handy!

Thanks for posting these!

Are you doing a cooking show or a catalog show? If it is catalog, the FPV is
$200 for a $1000 show.

Other than that: Nice Job!
And thank you!!;)

OK I can be a little slow. I think I am going to do this for April.

How does everyone else get 30% off??? Am I giving it to them??? Not sure how to put his whole thing into PP...

Also any suggestions, on a bonus for anyone who gets someone who orders to BOOK a Show??? I am lacking in Bookings AND People call to get bookings, thought this might be a way to get NEW names.

Thanks for the patience with the newbie!!!!!:chef:

What is a "Updated $1000 Mystery Host Flyer"?

A "Updated $1000 Mystery Host Flyer" is a promotional flyer offered by Pampered Chef to encourage customers to host a party and earn rewards. This flyer allows the host to earn up to $1000 in free products and discounts.

How can I obtain a "Updated $1000 Mystery Host Flyer"?

You can obtain a "Updated $1000 Mystery Host Flyer" by hosting a party with Pampered Chef. Your consultant will provide you with the flyer and explain how it works.

Do I have to spend $1000 to receive the rewards from the "Updated $1000 Mystery Host Flyer"?

No, you do not have to spend $1000 to receive the rewards from the "Updated $1000 Mystery Host Flyer". The flyer works based on the total sales from your party, so the more your guests buy, the more rewards you earn.

Can I use the rewards from the "Updated $1000 Mystery Host Flyer" towards any products from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can use the rewards from the "Updated $1000 Mystery Host Flyer" towards any products from Pampered Chef, including new and seasonal items.

Are there any restrictions or expiration dates on the rewards earned from the "Updated $1000 Mystery Host Flyer"?

There are no restrictions or expiration dates on the rewards earned from the "Updated $1000 Mystery Host Flyer". However, it is recommended to use the rewards within 6 months to ensure product availability and to take advantage of any current promotions.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
  • Christ Follower