• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting Your Fall Update Kit: What to Expect

In summary, the Fall Update Kit typically includes new and popular products from the fall catalog, as well as seasonal or limited edition items. Its cost varies and can be earned for free by hosting a party or reaching sales goals. It will be shipped within 2-3 weeks after the catalog release. Customization is not available, but additional items can be purchased separately. If unsatisfied, contact the consultant or customer service for potential returns or exchanges.
Luv 2 Cook
Hello, being fairly new to PC and this being my first time to get a update to our kit. What do we recieve in our update fall kit and when does it arrive?? Do we get catalogs?? How many??

I am very excited to see what is new. Thank you.Hello! Congratulations on getting your first update to your PC kit! The fall update typically includes new products and catalogs for the upcoming season. The exact contents of the update may vary, but it typically includes new product samples, catalogs, and marketing materials. The update should arrive within a few weeks of the release date, which is usually announced in advance by your PC consultant or on the company's website. You may receive one or more catalogs, depending on the products and promotions featured in the update. Happy selling!

1. What items can I expect to receive in the Fall Update Kit?

The Fall Update Kit typically includes new and popular products from our fall catalog, as well as any seasonal or limited edition items. You can expect to receive a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware.

2. How much does the Fall Update Kit cost?

The cost of the Fall Update Kit can vary depending on the contents and promotions available at the time of purchase. However, as a consultant, you have the opportunity to earn the kit for free by hosting a qualifying party or reaching certain sales goals.

3. When will I receive my Fall Update Kit?

The Fall Update Kit will be shipped to you within 2-3 weeks after the release of the fall catalog. If you have any concerns about the delivery of your kit, please reach out to your consultant or our customer service team.

4. Can I customize my Fall Update Kit?

Unfortunately, we are unable to customize the Fall Update Kit. However, we do offer a wide range of products to suit your needs and preferences. You can also purchase additional items separately from the kit if you wish.

5. What if I am not satisfied with my Fall Update Kit?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your kit and the products it contains. If for any reason you are not satisfied, please contact your consultant or our customer service team to discuss potential options for returns or exchanges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Fran
  • pctharper
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • phatratz