• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Direct Guests to a Wedding Registry?

In summary, the process for updating your wedding registry is simple and can be done online or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can add or remove items and update quantities through your account or by providing changes to a consultant. You are also able to add items from other brands to your registry, but it is recommended to keep the majority from Pampered Chef. You can update your registry as often as needed until your wedding date, and your guests will be notified of any changes made. It is also possible to update your registry after your wedding date, but it is best to do so as soon as possible to avoid duplicate gifts.
TJMagoo
Can someone let me know what is going on with the wedding registry? My future sister-in-law set one up for their wedding in November. She wants to put info about the products they want in their invitations but I'm not sure how to direct people to buy what she needs.

How should or how can I handle this for her?

The Wedding Registry is currently not operational until further notice. This news came out a few months ago when they were getting ready to unveil the brand new website. No news as for when they will open it up and start doing Wedding showers again. Sorry to bring bad news...

Thanks - I knew that. I'm just trying to figure out how to take care of my future sister-in-law and her upcoming shower so she can get the items she registered for.

You may want to create a page for her on your website. Call is "_____&______" wedding wish list. Right now, that is all that is being suggested until the bridal registry is revamped.

Does anyone have an active wedding wish list on their website that I can show a bride.

Thanks!

Thank you!

WHEN IS THE REGISTRY COMING BACK??? It's been too long!

1. What is the process for updating my wedding registry?

The process for updating your wedding registry is simple and can be done online or through a Pampered Chef consultant. If you are updating online, log into your account and click on the "Manage Registry" tab. From there, you can add or remove items as well as update quantities. If you are working with a consultant, simply provide them with your changes and they can make the updates for you.

2. Can I add items from other brands to my Pampered Chef wedding registry?

Yes, you are able to add items from other brands to your Pampered Chef wedding registry. However, we recommend keeping the majority of your registry items from Pampered Chef as we offer high-quality and versatile kitchen products that are perfect for any newlywed home.

3. How often can I update my wedding registry?

You are able to update your wedding registry as often as you'd like. We understand that wedding plans can change and you may want to add or remove items accordingly. You can update your registry up until your wedding date.

4. Will my guests be notified of any updates made to my wedding registry?

Yes, your guests will be notified of any updates made to your wedding registry. If you have made changes online, an email will be sent to your guests informing them of the updates. If you have made changes through a consultant, they will notify your guests personally.

5. Can I make updates to my registry after my wedding date?

Yes, you are able to make updates to your registry after your wedding date. However, keep in mind that some guests may have already purchased items from your registry. We recommend making any necessary updates as soon as possible to avoid duplicate gifts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• yankfan24
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • mechelle
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • JackieB999