• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prayers for Ryan & Family - CaringBridge Site

In summary, Ryan's surgery did not go as planned and he is currently out of the hospital. His family is still praying for a successful surgery.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
The other day I mentioned various prayer requests.

Here is the Caring Bridge site for a former co-worker Ryan:
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/ryanclausing/mystory

He is scheduled to have surgery to fuse his vertebra tomorrow. It was supposed to happen Tuesday but he had spiked a fever.

Please keep their family in your prayers!

Thank you!

Wow, what an awful tragedy. He and his family are in my thoughts and prayers. (I hate motorcycles!!) :(

Ryan will have 1 surgery today, but his back surgery is again postponed due to a fever. They are still trying to find the source of the fever.

Thank you, Janet, for posting the link. Now I can't stop crying for all the good news of Ryan's progress so far; the wonderful faith and love of God expressed by Ryan's family; and the beautiful and loving messages left in the Guest Book. I will continue to hold Ryan and his family, as well as the others in your original thread, in my prayers.

Please pray for Ryan today - he's supposed to have surgery (that should have happened last week) but keeps having ups and downs. It is scheduled for 12:30 p.m. today (I believe ET? - he is in a Louisville hospital). CaringBridge / ryanclausing / Journal

janetupnorth said:
Please pray for Ryan today - he's supposed to have surgery (that should have happened last week) but keeps having ups and downs. It is scheduled for 12:30 p.m. today (I believe ET? - he is in a Louisville hospital).

CaringBridge / ryanclausing / Journal

SO sorry I missed this thread....
Prayers are being said.

Ryan's surgery did not happen successfully as planned, he was not stable enough during surgery. He is out and stable again but we're not sure when it may happen again.

Keeping Ryan and his family (and friends) in my prayers.

What is the purpose of the "Prayers for Ryan & Family - CaringBridge Site"?

The purpose of the "Prayers for Ryan & Family - CaringBridge Site" is to provide a platform for friends and family to show support and offer prayers for Ryan and his family during this difficult time.

How do I leave a message or prayer for Ryan and his family?

To leave a message or prayer for Ryan and his family, simply click on the "Guestbook" tab on the CaringBridge site and fill out the form with your name and message. Your message will then be shared with Ryan and his family.

Can I make a donation to support Ryan and his family?

Yes, there is an option to make a donation on the CaringBridge site. Simply click on the "Ways to Help" tab and select the "Donate" option. You can choose to make a one-time donation or set up a recurring donation.

Are there any updates on Ryan's condition?

Yes, there are regular updates posted on the CaringBridge site by Ryan's family. You can find these updates by clicking on the "Journal" tab on the site.

Can I share this CaringBridge site with others?

Yes, you can easily share the "Prayers for Ryan & Family - CaringBridge Site" with others by clicking on the "Share" button on the site. This will allow you to share the link to the site via email or social media.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa/ChefBear
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Lisa/ChefBear
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
twinchefs
  • pampchefsarah