• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Curves Fundraiser Success - How Did You Do It?

In summary, Gina Miller, a Pampered Chef consultant, shares her successful results from her Curves Fundraiser so far. She has raised over $500 in sales, sold 5 of the new BBQ Jumbo Turners, and has hopes for more orders and potential bookings. She also mentions her set up with various products, including pink products, and how she plans to continue her fundraising efforts. Another consultant inquires about setting up a fundraiser with Curves and Gina provides a helpful link for more information. Overall, Gina's fundraiser has been a great success and she hopes to continue the momentum in May.
Gina M
Gold Member
Hi all,

Just wanted to pass along my Curves Fundraiser results so far - I was at my Curves for several hours this morning and evening and so far have a little over $500 in sales - I plan to be there again tomorrow night and still have a few more people I know plan to order. So I'm quite psyched - I just set up a cardtable with a few new products, my tool turnabout and the new BBQ Jumbo Turner (sold 5 of these!) and my cookbooks and recipe cards. Had my pink products out as well - hoping to possibly get some bookings - none so far but hey you never know - if not at least I know we're raising money for a good cause :) April was pretty non existent for me, so I'm quite jazzed - hope everyone's May gets off to a good start!

Gina Miller
Pampered Chef Consultant
[email protected]

Wow, that is absolutely awesome! Way to go with the fundraising efforts. That is so exciting! I am hoping for the same great turnout as well. Today I dropped off my flyers to announce that I was going to be there so that the ladies are prepared!
I am bringing my pink definitely, someof the pamphlets from the ACS, and I am raffling off one of my dollar store goodie baskets with a $25 gift certificate redeemable only through me of course!

how did you get to have a fundraiser wiht curves? what did you do to set it up?

Hi Gina,Congratulations on your successful Curves Fundraiser so far! It's great to hear that you have already raised over $500 in sales and have even sold 5 of the new BBQ Jumbo Turners. Your set up with the new products, tool turnabout, cookbooks, and pink products sounds fantastic. I'm sure your customers were impressed with the variety of products available.I'm also happy to hear that you are hoping to get some bookings from this event. Even if you don't, it's still a win-win situation because you are raising money for a good cause. I hope your May continues to be successful and you have more opportunities to showcase our amazing products.Keep up the great work!Best,
A fellow Pampered Chef Consultant

What is the Update on My Curves Fundraiser?

The Update on My Curves Fundraiser is a program organized by Pampered Chef to help raise funds for breast cancer research. It involves selling Pampered Chef products and donating a portion of the sales to support the cause.

How can I participate in the Update on My Curves Fundraiser?

To participate in the Update on My Curves Fundraiser, you can either host a Pampered Chef party and encourage your guests to purchase products to support the cause, or you can purchase products directly from a Pampered Chef consultant and specify that your purchase should be included in the fundraiser.

What products are included in the Update on My Curves Fundraiser?

All Pampered Chef products are included in the Update on My Curves Fundraiser. This includes kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food products. You can choose from a wide variety of products to suit your needs and preferences.

How much of the sales go towards the fundraiser?

A portion of the sales from all products purchased during the Update on My Curves Fundraiser will be donated to support breast cancer research. The exact percentage may vary, but rest assured that your purchase will make a difference in the fight against breast cancer.

When does the Update on My Curves Fundraiser end?

The Update on My Curves Fundraiser is an ongoing program, so there is no set end date. However, you can check with your Pampered Chef consultant for any specific deadlines or promotions related to the fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gina M
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • lkhartmann
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies