• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fundraiser Update on my Curves Fundraiser

Gina M

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jan 13, 2006
Hi all,

Just wanted to pass along my Curves Fundraiser results so far - I was at my Curves for several hours this morning and evening and so far have a little over $500 in sales - I plan to be there again tomorrow night and still have a few more people I know plan to order. So I'm quite psyched - I just set up a cardtable with a few new products, my tool turnabout and the new BBQ Jumbo Turner (sold 5 of these!) and my cookbooks and recipe cards. Had my pink products out as well - hoping to possibly get some bookings - none so far but hey you never know - if not at least I know we're raising money for a good cause :) April was pretty non existent for me, so I'm quite jazzed - hope everyone's May gets off to a good start!

Gina Miller
Pampered Chef Consultant
[email protected]

CarlyK

Feb 23, 2006
Wow, that is absolutely awesome! Way to go with the fundraising efforts. That is so exciting! I am hoping for the same great turnout as well. Today I dropped off my flyers to announce that I was going to be there so that the ladies are prepared!
I am bringing my pink definitely, someof the pamphlets from the ACS, and I am raffling off one of my dollar store goodie baskets with a $25 gift certificate redeemable only through me of course!

abrahamlaur

Advanced Member
Mar 21, 2006
how did you get to have a fundraiser wiht curves? what did you do to set it up?