• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Update on Merrill Self Inking Stamp

In summary, the Merrill Self Inking Stamp is a versatile tool used for labeling, organizing, and personalizing various items such as books, envelopes, and other paper goods. It has an internal ink pad that automatically re-inks the stamp after each use, eliminating the need for traditional ink pads. The ink is designed to last for approximately 10,000 impressions, but may vary based on use. The text on the stamp can be fully customized with a variety of font options and up to three lines of text. To replace the ink, a refill ink bottle from Pampered Chef can be purchased and the instructions on the packaging can be followed. The stamp is not dishwasher safe and should be cleaned with a damp cloth and air dried.
jessica_momof6
Silver Member
I did get an email back from them today:

Jessica,
I apologize for the delay. If possible, please send or fax a copy of your stamp with a note as to why you are unsatisfied. As soon as it is received, I will contact you with more information.
Fax: 320-529-3274
Thank you!
Nicki

so I am sending it in...will update you if they do anything!

That's great to hear, Jessica! It's always frustrating when you have an issue with a company and it takes a while for them to respond. Hopefully, sending in your stamp and note will help resolve the issue and Nicki will be able to provide you with more information. Keep us updated on how it goes!

Hi there Merrill! Thank you for the update on your self-inking stamp. I'm sorry to hear that you are not completely satisfied with it. I'm glad that you reached out to the company and received a response from Nicki. It's great that they are willing to work with you and try to resolve any issues you may have. Please do keep us updated on their response and if they are able to help in any way. In the meantime, I hope you continue to enjoy using your other Pampered Chef products. Happy cooking!

1. What is the purpose of the Merrill Self Inking Stamp?

The Merrill Self Inking Stamp is a versatile tool used for labeling, organizing, and personalizing various items such as books, envelopes, and other paper goods. It eliminates the need for traditional ink pads as it has an internal ink pad that automatically re-inks the stamp after each use.

2. How long does the ink last on the Merrill Self Inking Stamp?

The ink on the Merrill Self Inking Stamp is designed to last for approximately 10,000 impressions. However, the longevity of the ink may vary depending on the frequency and intensity of use.

3. Can the text on the Merrill Self Inking Stamp be customized?

Yes, the text on the Merrill Self Inking Stamp can be fully customized. Pampered Chef offers a variety of font options and up to three lines of text can be added to the stamp. This allows for personalization and versatility in its use.

4. How do I replace the ink on my Merrill Self Inking Stamp?

To replace the ink on your Merrill Self Inking Stamp, simply purchase a refill ink bottle from Pampered Chef and follow the instructions on the packaging. It is a simple and mess-free process that will keep your stamp functioning like new.

5. Is the Merrill Self Inking Stamp dishwasher safe?

No, the Merrill Self Inking Stamp is not dishwasher safe. To clean the stamp, simply wipe it with a damp cloth and let it air dry. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasives as they may damage the stamp.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Liquid Sky
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Liquid Sky
  • hmolah
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefbria
  • janetupnorth