• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Is It Normal to Feel Exhausted During Pregnancy?

In summary, Emily is pregnant and has a hard time doing things because she is tired. She has been saving a show to submit early in November because she is not motivated to do cooking shows. She is hoping someone will want to do catalog shows for her.
emiscookin
First off I would like to say Thank You to lesliec for sending me a sweet little message about how I've been missed. It was very sweet and brightened my day. :blushing: So from that I figured I needed to send you all an update on why I haven't been on here in a while.

Well, I am now 7 months pregnant, very scatterbrained and seem to forget things ;) and I also have near zero energy and motivation to get things done! Just doing simple household tasks causes me to feel out of breath and fatigued. Drives me a little crazy sometimes because I can't STAND the house being a mess!! I have also been sleeping A LOT because it seems like that's all my body wants to do. :p So yeah, because of what I described above I just haven't been spending a lot of time on the computer.

My PC Business is going well. September was kind of a bad month, I only made $170 in sales, but October got better making about $500 in sales. I'm saving a show I did at the end of October to submit early in November because I don't have any shows set up then. It was a $300 show. The reason for no shows? Well, the last two cooking shows I did WORE ME OUT!! It was just too much for me to handle so...I have decided to send out a mass email to all my customers and tell them I will not be doing cooking shows until after the baby is born BUT I welcome catalog shows to help me stay active. I hope someone will want to do catalog shows for me! Do you all think that is a good idea? I don't know what else to do. :confused:

In case you didn't know, this is my first pregnancy and man...I can't believe how tired and unmotivated I am!!! It's been hard to get excited about my business and obviously it's been hard to keep up with it. :( Maybe I am a wuss or something, but...I just can't do it anymore until the baby is born. I've had TONS of people tell me that I need to "stay active and exercise." Yeeeeah, I TRY but then my belly hurts and my hips ache within minutes of walking and it gets worse! I saw a lady at the gym once who had to be farther along than me and she was booking it on the elliptical!! Yeah, that won't be me! ;) Is there something wrong with me?

Anyway some advice and encouragement would be very much appreciated. I sure hope I can keep up with the biz after the baby is born, but (sigh) we can talk about that later. Thanks everyone!

Hi Emily! It's nice to see you here. I haven't on much myself lately, either, or I would have missed you more!Have you mentioned to the doctor how easily you get tired? Every woman is different, and every pregnancy is different, so none of us can really say if what you're going through means something is wrong or not. Your doctor, though, might want to check you for pregnancy-induced anemia, or do other blood work, just to be sure. Absolutely let your hosts/customers know what's going on, and ask for help with catalog orders. I'll be praying for you!

You are not a wuss! When I was pregnant being tired was my only "symptom" - other than the wiggly little alien that took up residence inside me. From month one I had to schedule in a nap every day, sometimes twice. I had pretty good energy otherwise but I NEEDED that nap - and it wasn't a short power nap either, I'm talking actually going to bed for about two hours. I was lucky to not be working full time and able to do it - but I was a full time volunteer and had a part time job on top of PC, so I know how you feel.

Just hang in there and I'm sure your hosts and customers will be more than happy to help you if they can.

And do check with your doctor about bloodwork. You could simply be anemic and that will drag you down. (and that's not just pregnant women - that can be anyone. I'm on iron now due to being anemic at my last check up and I could definately feel it)

Hang in there and enjoy this time. You'll never forget it!

I agree to make sure you are talking to your doctor about being tired all the time, you maybe missing some vitamin or something that the little one is sucking up from you! As far as ecersizing, little miss eliptical probably did all that before she was pregnant, don't start anything now that you didn't do before!

And make sure to get on the phone when you have time! That is the only way you will book catalog shows.

Your body has been taken over by an alien life form, albeit a very lovable one. Give yourself some slack. Concentrate on whatever you can do. Make sure your customers know that you're still open for business, especially individual orders and catalog shows.

1. How long have you been working with Pampered Chef?

I have been with Pampered Chef for 2 years now and I absolutely love it! I have learned so much about cooking and kitchen tools through this company.

2. What inspired you to start Emiscookin?

I have always had a passion for cooking and sharing my recipes with others. When I joined Pampered Chef, I saw it as an opportunity to share my love for cooking and promote the amazing products that the company offers.

3. What is your favorite Pampered Chef product?

That's a tough question because I love so many of our products, but if I had to choose, I would say the Quick Cooker. It's a game changer in the kitchen and has made cooking so much easier and faster for me.

4. Can you share any upcoming events or promotions for Pampered Chef?

Absolutely! We have some exciting promotions happening this month including a special discount on our grilling tools and a free gift with purchase for our air fryer. We also have virtual cooking classes and parties happening every week, so be sure to follow my page for updates.

5. How can I place an order for Pampered Chef products?

You can easily place an order through my website or by contacting me directly. I can also assist with any questions you may have about our products or help you find the perfect tools for your cooking needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieSAChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
heather223
Replies
Views
Flamingo
  • calebsmom0822
  • General Chat
Replies