• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Will AD Pay This Month or Will D Pay Instead?

ummm... learn. But yeah, the guilt and stress of it all is enough to make anyone act crazy.Thank you Deb! I am looking forward not back. Working with some newer people who want to... ummm... learn. But yeah, the guilt and stress of it all is enough to make anyone act crazy.
jwpamp
Won't make AD pay this month (D pay instead), but geez, would like to see that darn number update!

Me too!!!! I am going to the store so I am away from the computer :)

I'm anxious to see if I have any surprise submissions. Got a text at 12:56 last night (I'm in eastern time zone so we have til 1:00am) from my #6 that I needed telling me she can't find her order payment card and the show won't go in....really??? She only submits every 6 months to stay active and I begged her earlier in the month to please please please not wait til the last minute....dammit! She's planning to pay the $25 fee to renew, but dangit, I needed it last night! Already had plenty of sales, just needed another active.

"Patience young grasshopper"

Am I dating myself?

not until 7 pm.. uggghhhhhhh!!! so frustrated.. I would like to know how much my paycheck is already and if my downline made it... huge difference in my paycheck!

pcjenni said:
not until 7 pm.. uggghhhhhhh!!! so frustrated.. I would like to know how much my paycheck is already and if my downline made it... huge difference in my paycheck!

Why not just call your downline? It is like this every month and shouldn't be a surprise that it won't update. Some months it didn't update until the 2nd.

Wendy that would have required her to have been working her business and working with her team, right??? When she has no clue and is checked out, tough to know!!!

and we are talking about well over $500 difference in my paycheck!

pamperedlinda said:
I'm anxious to see if I have any surprise submissions. Got a text at 12:56 last night (I'm in eastern time zone so we have til 1:00am) from my #6 that I needed telling me she can't find her order payment card and the show won't go in....really??? She only submits every 6 months to stay active and I begged her earlier in the month to please please please not wait til the last minute....dammit! She's planning to pay the $25 fee to renew, but dangit, I needed it last night! Already had plenty of sales, just needed another active.

Ugg. I feel your pain but I don't understand how she could not find it. It should be right on her P3. Tools -> Preferences - > then under the payments tab. It's right there and she can even click auto fill to get it to go in the payment field automatically. I have had consultants totally surprised when I told them where to look. They had been keying the number in each time. Again... Ugg.

...oh, well, it's all changing this month anyway...

I agree, she can pull up something she's submitted with the number in the past, copy & paste. And, like Beth said, she can save it to automatically populate when she check marks to pay with her debit account.

Sheila said:
I agree, she can pull up something she's submitted with the number in the past, copy & paste.

And, like Beth said, she can save it to automatically populate when she check marks to pay with her debit account.

well, yes she 'could' have done either of those, I'm assuming she never saved and prefilled the number...but at 12:56 I was asleep and why o why did she wait til the last dang minute!

Sorry girl! :(

I just had my best personal team month $38,000!!!

pcjenni said:
Wendy that would have required her to have been working her business and working with her team, right??? When she has no clue and is checked out, tough to know!!!

Jenni, I did not mean to offend you. Sorry.

not offended at all Wendy! no worries... one can never assume that others are involved as we are in our business and that they care what the impact of their carelessness, thoughtlessness can make on someone else. My downline is "checked out" and checks back in only to be pissed when her team is coming to me. Frustrating

pcjenni said:
not offended at all Wendy! no worries... one can never assume that others are involved as we are in our business and that they care what the impact of their carelessness, thoughtlessness can make on someone else. My downline is "checked out" and checks back in only to be pissed when her team is coming to me. Frustrating

I have dealt with this for years. It is the guilt that causes her to act that way...she knows she should be working with her own team, but for whatever reason, is checked out on biz/life. Guilt will make people do crazy things.

Wish I had some words of advice for you.

thanks Deb! I am looking forward not back. Working with some newer people who want to promote, need the money and "get it", or so it appears. And above all working my business

pcjenni said:
thanks Deb! I am looking forward not back. Working with some newer people who want to promote, need the money and "get it", or so it appears. And above all working my business

Love your attitude, Jenni! Congrats on the personal team sales!!

I check out in March and April. My team knows it and so does my upline. She supports them and I thank her for it. With all four of my kids involved in baseball/ teeball I just can't be depended upon to be available. Personally I am grateful for the safety net. I don't want my peeps to not have access to help when I can't be there. Your downline should be thankful she has someone like you Jenni!

Becky, clearly you are a mature, self confident person. When someone is petty, immature, jealous and insecure it is impossible for them to think outside themselves. They want it all, want it now, don't want to do the work and don't want anyone to call them on their BS!

What does "Update Already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" mean?

"Update Already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" is a common phrase used by our customers to request an update on their order or to remind us to keep them informed about new product releases or discounts.

How often should I update my Pampered Chef products?

We recommend updating your Pampered Chef products every 6-12 months to ensure you have the latest and most efficient tools for your kitchen.

Can I update my Pampered Chef products online?

Yes, you can update your Pampered Chef products online by logging into your account and selecting the "Update Products" option. You can also contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance with updating your products.

What happens if I don't update my Pampered Chef products?

If you do not update your Pampered Chef products, you may miss out on important product updates, discounts, and new releases. Updating your products also ensures that they continue to perform at their best and maintain their quality.

Is there a cost to update my Pampered Chef products?

No, there is no additional cost to update your Pampered Chef products. However, if there are any new products or upgrades available, there may be a cost associated with purchasing those items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • dwyerkim
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • flemings99