• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Upcoming Fair

Princess

Oct 16, 2005
I have a big fair coming up....any suggestions to bringing people into the booth?

Chef Diane

Feb 28, 2006
an eye catching display

do you have the new 3 tier SA? or the new HWC cups? ask your director what she would use. Set up a few eye catching items, the main thing is to get them to the table. Once you've hooked them and reeled them in, do what you do best. HTH

ShanaSmith

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jun 14, 2005
I always pass out fliers with a recipe on the back, or the recipe cards we can get for the celebration shows. If it has a recipe people will hold on to it, and then will have your information. Also, if possible, stand on the outside of the booth or table, not behind your display. Most of all have fun.

Good luck!

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
I did a fair yesterday. The number one thing that worked was standing in front of my table and handing every single person a recipe card. That way they stopped and paid attention to who I was and many of them came over, looked at my stuff, filled out my slips, etc.

I already have one booking!

ShanaSmith

Veteran Member
Silver Member
Jun 14, 2005
I usually make 1/4 sheet slips for them to fill out, but the door prize slips would work just as well

ChefNic

Veteran Member
Jun 22, 2005
have a door prize basket set up... they will fill it out, then definitely call EVERYONE... sometimes you get bookings from people who mark "No" on the slip!