• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

UPampered Chefoming Double Bridal Shower

In summary, the dual bridal shower went well. The bride's enjoyed trying out new recipes, and got to work on thank you cards.
byrd1956
Gold Member
A past host is hosting a Bridal Shower for her daughter and daughter-in-law-to-be. I'll be doing a small demo and she will be taking care of most everything else. I have tried to figure out how to look in the files for PC oriented games for a shower along with either a current Well Stocked Kitchen flyer or something that guests could fill in like, “I never want to be without these in my kitchen”. I must not know how to search for files anymore because all that seems to come up is form posts or all the files on here. If anyone has anything they can share along with suggestions, please post. Thank you so much!

Thanks for posting! I'm sorry you haven't received any responses thus far. Do you have any additional information or can you rephrase your post to make it clearer?

no extra info to add...I think I was pretty clear. Apparently no one has any advice for me and no one has any flyers to share. Bummer......

Did you search for "Bridal Shower" in the first text box? The very first is a drop-down box where you tell it WHERE to search (I leave that alone), but the second one is where you enter the keywords....it says "Filename" in the box in light colored text.
I entered "Bridal Shower" and several files pop up. Give that a try. I know there are lots of files on here.

I did try that route esavvymom and found a few things to add to my files. Was actually hoping to find a current list for a well-stocked kitchen. Thank you.

byrd1956 said:
A past host is hosting a Bridal Shower for her daughter and daughter-in-law-to-be. I'll be doing a small demo and she will be taking care of most everything else. I have tried to figure out how to look in the files for PC oriented games for a shower along with either a current Well Stocked Kitchen flyer or something that guests could fill in like, “I never want to be without these in my kitchen”. I must not know how to search for files anymore because all that seems to come up is form posts or all the files on here. If anyone has anything they can share along with suggestions, please post. Thank you so much!
I had a group host (4 ladies) give a successful bridal shower for a couple. They opted not to play any games. What they did was have the couple go through the catalog to select what they hoped to receive. Then they cut out the items and put them on perforated cards, one half came to me with the order form, the other half went directly to the bride with the item and the giver's name. To give people their choice, the cards were hung on a branch as part of the shower decor. I did a very simple recipe in the MFP, the hosts used it as part of the food. The perforated cards worked very well, and gave the bride a head start on her thank you notes. If you do want a game, make it easy. Take some of our tools and put them on a tray. Have the guests look at the tray for a minute, then remove it from sight, give them 5 minutes to write the items down.
Or give them a couple products and have them list everything they could be used to do.

Thanks Andi for sharing! Glad everything turned out great!

I keep meaning to update this and let everyone know how the dual bridal shower went. Hopefully I can upload a photo of how I displayed the bride's wish lists. For one of the games each bride carried a try with Pampered Chef products around for the guests to see. They engaged the guests telling them what the products were. Once they left the room the guests were asked to answer questions "was the bride wearing jewelry?" "was their hair up or down?" etc. The brides worked together to make fruit salsa. One read the recipe while the other made the recipe while blindfolded. They both loved it and everyone had so much fun laughing.

Last edited:
Here is the display. The brides did the demo in the middle. Each end of the table had their wish lists.

Attachments

• IMG_0896.JPG
    IMG_0896.JPG
    25.8 KB · Views: 647
One bride's wishlist.

Attachments

• IMG_0895.JPG
    IMG_0895.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 639

1. What is a Pampered Chef Double Bridal Shower?

A Pampered Chef Double Bridal Shower is a fun and unique way to celebrate two engaged couples at once. It combines the traditional bridal shower with a cooking demonstration and product showcase from Pampered Chef.

2. How does a Pampered Chef Double Bridal Shower work?

Typically, the hostess of the shower will invite guests to attend a cooking demonstration and party. During the demonstration, guests will have the opportunity to try delicious food, learn new recipes and cooking techniques, and shop for Pampered Chef products. The hostess will earn free products based on the sales from the party.

3. Can anyone host a Pampered Chef Double Bridal Shower?

Yes, anyone can host a Pampered Chef Double Bridal Shower, as long as they have a consultant to facilitate the party. It is a great option for friends or family members of the engaged couples, as well as wedding planners or event coordinators.

4. Are there any special deals or discounts for the engaged couples?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers special deals and discounts for engaged couples who host a Double Bridal Shower. They can earn free products, discounted items, and exclusive hostess-only items based on the sales from their party.

5. Can guests purchase Pampered Chef products online or only at the party?

Guests have the option to purchase Pampered Chef products online before or after the party, but purchasing at the party is encouraged to support the hostess and engaged couples. Plus, guests can see and taste the products in action at the party before making a purchase decision.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
straitfan
  • purpleluvs3
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies