• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What's New at Pampered Chef for Fall? Get a Sneak Peek Here!

In summary, people are posting about new products and trying to figure out when Wave 3 is over so they can go back to their families.
Chef Endora
Gold Member
;) Okay, so who's gonna let those of us who are not going to conference
know about all the new stuff???

For spring, people posted pictures and described the new products.

I had originally planned on going, but since I quit my job in May, I had to change that plan.:(

We all have to be mum until the end of Wave 3. Hopefully everyone on here will honor that this time. No posting from conference. That is strictly forbidden during National Conference.

However...after wave 3 has gone it will be a free for all!!! Don't forget to go to your July cluster meeting to learn all of the goodies and see some of the new information and what not.

That's right. spring was different, because there's only 1 Leadership conference. But this time, we all have to keep it zipped about products and other announcements.

When is Wave 3 over? I am excited to see what is going to come out. I'll be back in Guam then so hoping to use new products as a way to get some hosts!!!

Wave 3 is July 16-18. We'll probably get the OK from Deb or Greg on the 19th, unless they restrain us because then the Canadian conference will be starting.

Well, that should probably give me enough time to make my 5 day trek back to Guam....ahhhh....not looking forward to that at all.

wah! pout! Oh well, that'll teach me to quit a job before conference again:eek:
But...I do feel much better being out of that stress:) Health is more important.

Try to have fun everone & go home & tell your doggies & kitties if you can't keep a secret;)

cookingmommy said:
Well, that should probably give me enough time to make my 5 day trek back to Guam....ahhhh....not looking forward to that at all.
5 days :eek: are ya swimmin ? :p

cookingmommy said:

5 days?? are you taking the slow boat back???? LOL

It feel like it.

Actually I fly back to Sacramento to meet up with a girlfriend and her daughter. Then we take an hour long shuttle to Travis Air Force Base where we hopefully can find an air force flight to Hickam Air Force Base in Hawaii. Then from Hawaii we try to get on a flight to Guam. It takes about two days regardless but if we do an overnight or two in either place (which is very possible) then it extends the trip. The Air Force fllights are free. A normal roundtrip ticket from Guam to CT is around $2000. Plus, I have a 30 lb. 17 month old that I would need to buy a ticket for or spend 20 hours of flight time with him on my lap. This way he gets his own seat on the Air Force flights and I spend about $1000 total for the flights/possible hotels/transportation/food and he is only on my lap for about 10 hours of a 40-45 hour roundtrip flight.

I really don't dislike Guam but trying to get home to see loved ones is really hard and expensive and while I am en route I am usually cursing Guam to all heavens.

And I thought when we had orders to WA that it was the furthest place from home.....boy was I wrong,lol.

I am an Army Brat myself.... My dad was stationed in Germany when I was born...... it is funny what the military does !!

What new products are being released for the fall?

The Unveiling of New Fall Products will include a variety of new kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware that are perfect for the upcoming season. From pumpkin-shaped baking dishes to festive serving platters, there will be something for everyone.

Will there be any exclusive deals or discounts on the new products?

Yes, during the Unveiling of New Fall Products, there will be exclusive deals and discounts on select products. These deals will only be available for a limited time, so be sure to take advantage of them while you can!

Can I purchase the new fall products online?

Yes, all of the new fall products will be available for purchase on our website. You can also purchase them through a Pampered Chef consultant if you prefer.

Are there any new products specifically designed for autumn recipes?

Absolutely! Our team has been hard at work creating new products that are perfect for all of your favorite fall recipes. From apple peelers to soup pots, you'll have everything you need to make delicious autumn dishes.

Will there be any cooking demonstrations featuring the new fall products?

Yes, during the Unveiling of New Fall Products, there will be live cooking demonstrations showcasing the new products and how to use them. These demonstrations will be available online and at select Pampered Chef events.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MissChef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
baychef
  • KIRAT
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies