• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unusual Venue Opportunity

In summary, the woman is thinking of having an event in a bar in May. She has some ideas for the event, but needs help from others. She is also thinking about doing a prize for people who attend the event.
kcmckay
Gold Member
I may have the opportunity to have an event at of all places a bar. I'm in a women's dart league on Tuesday nights and last week one of my teammates was looking at a catalog and somehow sprouted the idea of an event there on dart night because our playoff/ end of season party got pushed back a week.

It would be in May so a light bulb went off last night at our meeting to bill it as a HWC fundraiser. I have some ideas on how to make it work, but if anyone has any ideas or has ever done something like this in the past I'd appreciate any feed back. I'm trying to figure out a way to get bookings and recruit leads but since it's not going to be a typical event not sure how to get those.

My original plan was to bring premade dessert, but my Director suggested pantry items. So I figured a beer bread would be good and maybe a dessert sauce and savory sauce. And the pre made dessert. Haven't settled any of that in stone yet. I'd like to talk to the guy that runs the league tonight that kind of got this prompted.

The bar we play at doesn't serve food so a demo is out which is fine I think it would be too hard anyway. There will be drink specials that are our normal league specials.

Since we won't be doing regular games but people will likely still want to play darts. So I thought about doing some sort of tournament for a prize. My directer suggested since it will be 3-5 girls on a team to do 5 gift bags with like a mini serving spatula and rub.

I was also thinking since I decided to bill it as a fundraiser to do some sort of reward for wearing pink. First I figured a prize, but then with the amount I may not have enough to give away, so I thought maybe for pink a drawing for something like one of the pink products or something like that.

Why don't you see if the bar will post or let you post signage that on that night, there will be a PC HWC show. You could end up with orders from customers who aren't there to play darts. If it's a league, maybe you could challenge other dart teams to see who can collect the most orders for HWC?If you want cheap give aways, I think we can still order HWC pins that are cheap; like 10 or 20 in a bag for not too much.

I think the 7-layer salad dip would go well. I'd bring all the products for display that were used in making it, along with some of the new grill items if you have them. The dips are nice, but it would be good to sell some higher priced items, also.

Since it's may and you're wanting to do HWC, how about individual boobie cakes - pink, made in the one cup prep bowls, with pink icing and a cherry on top. Certaiinly would be a conversation starter!!

Hi there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I think this is a great opportunity for you to showcase our products in a unique setting. I haven't personally done an event at a bar before, but I have some ideas that may help.Firstly, I love the idea of promoting it as a HWC fundraiser. This will not only help you reach out to potential customers, but also support a good cause. I would suggest creating a Facebook event and inviting your friends, family, and customers to spread the word. You can also reach out to local businesses and organizations to see if they would be interested in attending or donating to the fundraiser.In terms of bookings and leads, I would suggest setting up a table or display area at the bar with some of our products and catalogs. You can also offer a special discount or promotion for anyone who books a party at the event. Another idea would be to have a raffle or giveaway for those who provide their contact information for future follow-ups.For the food items, I think the beer bread and dessert sauce are great choices. You can also consider offering a dip or spread mix to go with the bread. And for the pre-made dessert, maybe you can do a mini version of our famous trifle or a dessert pizza using our cookie dough. This will not only showcase our products, but also give people a taste of what we have to offer.I love the idea of a dart tournament for a prize. You can also offer smaller prizes for those who participate in the tournament, such as a mini spatula or rub as your director suggested. And for the pink reward, maybe you can have a pink-themed raffle basket with various pink products and donate a portion of the proceeds to breast cancer research.Overall, I think this is a great opportunity for you to showcase our products in a fun and unique setting. Just remember to have fun and be creative with your ideas. Good luck and I hope it's a successful event for you!

What is the "Unusual Venue Opportunity" with Pampered Chef?

The "Unusual Venue Opportunity" with Pampered Chef is a unique way for hosts to hold their cooking parties in non-traditional locations, such as a park, community center, or even a boat.

What are the benefits of hosting a party with the "Unusual Venue Opportunity"?

Hosting a party with the "Unusual Venue Opportunity" allows for a fun and memorable experience for both the host and guests. It also provides a chance to reach a wider audience and potentially attract new customers.

How can I book an "Unusual Venue Opportunity" party?

To book an "Unusual Venue Opportunity" party, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and discuss your desired location. They will work with you to plan and book the party at the chosen venue.

Are there any additional costs associated with hosting an "Unusual Venue Opportunity" party?

There may be additional costs for renting the venue, but these can often be minimized by working with your consultant to find affordable options. Your consultant will also provide the necessary Pampered Chef products and supplies for the party.

What types of events are best suited for the "Unusual Venue Opportunity"?

The "Unusual Venue Opportunity" is perfect for any event where you want to add a unique and interactive element, such as a birthday party, team building event, or family gathering. It is also a great option for hosting a cooking party in a more casual and relaxed setting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
chefann
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • LBurke