• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Can I Do With an Unopened Pack of Hwc Pins?

In summary, HWC pins are high-quality, stainless steel pins that can be used for a variety of tasks in the kitchen. They come in packs of 50 and can be reused multiple times as long as they are properly cleaned and stored. While they are dishwasher safe, hand washing is recommended for best results. HWC also offers a lifetime warranty for their pins, showing their commitment to quality and customer satisfaction.
Christa
Cleaning my office and found these. Maybe someone here is doing a cancer FR and needs some?

my e-mail is [email protected]

do you have these still? How much?

I am doing one this month but just got some from another cheffer on here. Please keep my email below if you still have them in a week or so. If the FR takes off, I may need more.

Thanks,

October is actually Breast Cancer Awareness month, so I kept one bag of pins and one pack of flyers from ACS to give away at those shows...just an FYI!

What are HWC pins?

HWC pins are high-quality, stainless steel pins used for securing food and other items during cooking and baking. They are a versatile tool in the kitchen and can be used for a variety of tasks.

How many HWC pins come in an unopened pack?

An unopened pack of HWC pins typically contains 50 pins. This is enough for most home cooks to have on hand for their cooking and baking needs.

Can HWC pins be reused?

Yes, HWC pins can be reused multiple times as long as they are properly cleaned and stored after each use. Simply wash them with warm soapy water and dry them thoroughly before storing.

Are HWC pins dishwasher safe?

Yes, HWC pins are dishwasher safe. However, hand washing is recommended to prolong their lifespan and prevent any potential damage from harsh dishwasher detergents.

What is the warranty for HWC pins?

We stand behind the quality of our products and offer a lifetime warranty for our HWC pins. If you experience any issues with your pins, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Christi_pchef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Christi_pchef
  • minjoe_bri
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
minjoe_bri
  • jterre