• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are the unopened business supplies still available?

In summary, the "Unopened Business Supplies" category includes essential items for running a successful Pampered Chef business, such as catalogs, order forms, business cards, and marketing materials. Individual items can be purchased as needed and are discounted for consultants. Orders typically ship within 1-2 business days, but delivery times may vary. Unfortunately, returns or exchanges are not accepted for items in this category, but damaged or defective items can be addressed by contacting customer service.
Cyork2114
I have unopened business supplies, PayPal only. Shipping included in prices below.Consultant tote (2) - one NIP, one new without package. $35 eachPack of 40 postcard invites (4) - NIP, $8 all four packsParty Planning Folders pack of 4 - NIP $5Pack of 4 Thank you cards - $4, NIPPack of 5 Seasons Best Mini Catalogs - $650 Pack of Sales Receipts - NIP, $8

Do you still have items available? I'm interested in the party planning folders, thank you note cards and mini catalogs.

Yes I still have those items available, the folders have been opened now but are unused.

Is this all still available? I want all except totes

1. What is included in the "Unopened Business Supplies" category?

The "Unopened Business Supplies" category includes various items such as catalogs, order forms, business cards, and marketing materials that are essential for running a successful Pampered Chef business.

2. Can I purchase individual items from the "Unopened Business Supplies" category?

Yes, you can purchase individual items from the "Unopened Business Supplies" category as needed. This allows you to customize your order and only purchase the items that you need at the time.

3. Are the prices for "Unopened Business Supplies" the same as retail prices?

No, the prices for "Unopened Business Supplies" are discounted for Pampered Chef consultants. This allows you to save money on essential business tools and materials.

4. How quickly will I receive my "Unopened Business Supplies" order?

Orders for "Unopened Business Supplies" typically ship within 1-2 business days. Delivery times may vary depending on your location.

5. Can I return or exchange items from the "Unopened Business Supplies" category?

Unfortunately, we do not accept returns or exchanges for items in the "Unopened Business Supplies" category. However, if you receive a damaged or defective item, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Julia Mideiros
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Lonetta Canales
  • chezshelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Celia
  • pcheflisad