• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Friday the 13th: Celebrating KG's Birthday!

I don't know what it says on your car.The engines are made a little further south of me, about 9 miles.
MissChef said:
naaahhh... but I like motorcycles, and harleys are my favorite.... I'd rather have a thing about a nice butt then to have that image of that fat beer bellied hill billy in my mind..... that is just sick.....:yuck:
They make a lot of parts for Milwaukee Iron about 2-1/2 miles from where I live.

The engines are made a little further south of me, about 9 miles.

Enthusiasts tell me the engine says, "Potato potato potato potato" when it idles. I'm a Model A Ford guy, and when a Model A idles, it says "Cotton picker cotton picker cotton picker cotton picker" but it has two more cylinders.

Happy Birthday, KG!!!!

Make it a good one!:)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KG!!! :balloon: :sing:

Kitchen Diva said:
Here's DH's motorcycle. I'm just keeping the seat warm...

100b_3450-1.jpg

Wow, you are cute. :)

Well aren't you sweet miss Rae- That picture is 2 years old. My hair is different now. :) And I have real biker mama boots now.

Well, biker mama boots would really make the outfit. ;)

Yes, they are very snazzy- I look like I mean real biker business. Well as much as I can mean for being a passenger! LOL

thanks.gif
Thank you all for the greetings! I appreciate it, I really do!Especially to the lady in the tutti-fruiti hat.
fruit-hat-emoticon.gif

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefann
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
dianevill
  • chefann
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
letscook04