• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlocking the Meaning of the Yellow Lock on Twitter's Verified Checkmark

In summary, the yellow lock on the blue checkmark when submitting a show means that the show has been submitted but not yet updated. Once the show is updated, the yellow exclamation mark will go away and the new host PHD number will be loaded into the host contact info. The yellow symbol is a warning message, indicating that there may be an issue that needs to be reviewed and verified before submitting the show. It is important to check for holds in the shipping status screen on Consultant Corner to ensure everything is okay with CC charges. For example, if there are multiple guests on one order and the quantities are not correct, the yellow triangle may appear until the issue is corrected. It is also possible that the yellow lock may appear if the
jessinthekitchen
When you submit a show... when you get the blue checkmark on the left hand side- what does it mean when there is a yellow lock on the checkmark?

It only means that it has been submitted but not yet updated. I submitted a show last night and it had the yellow exclamation mark. Today I got an update. The exclamation mark went away and the new host PHD number has been loaded into the host contact info. the exclamation mark going away is like a confirmation that HO received the show. You still need to check for holds in the shipping status screen on Consultant Corner though as it does not mean everything is OK on their end with CC charges and such.

The little yellow symbol is a warning message. You can still transmit the show, but they are letting you know that there was something to review & verify that the issue is okay. Like I had a guest do an online order which included 2 spreaders, then go back & order 1 more to boost her over the $60 mark. She had 3 on the order, but they were on 2 different lines. I verified with her that she did in fact want 3, then changed the quantity on the first line to "3" and removed the single quantity line. Had I left it as is, it still would have submitted, but I'd have had that little yellow triangle on top of the blue check mark until I did another update on P3 with HO. Since I corrected it first, no it went away before I submitted.

Ahhh. I bet it's because all 3 shows the host paid for most of the show (if not all of it) on their credit card and then was having guests pay them back. (The one show was for someone buying gifts for his wife for Christmas and the other one was family orders but she wanted to put them all on her Disney card so she could get the Disney points). The other host forgot to get her mom's cc# so paid for her Mom's too and will just get the money back from her. :D

Hi there! The blue checkmark on the left hand side of your show submission means that it has been successfully submitted and is awaiting confirmation from the host. The yellow lock on the checkmark indicates that the show has been locked by the host and no changes can be made to it. This could be because the host has already placed an order or the show has reached its maximum number of orders. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. Happy cooking!

What does the yellow lock on Twitter's verified checkmark mean?

The yellow lock on Twitter's verified checkmark indicates that the account has been verified by Twitter as authentic and belongs to a notable public figure, celebrity, or brand. This helps users identify and trust legitimate accounts on the platform.

How do I get a yellow lock on my Twitter account?

The yellow lock on Twitter's verified checkmark is only given to accounts that have been deemed as authentic and of public interest. Twitter has a verification process in place, and you can apply for verification through the platform's settings. However, not all accounts are eligible for verification.

Can I request to remove the yellow lock from my verified Twitter account?

Yes, you can request to remove the yellow lock from your verified Twitter account. However, this could result in losing your verified status. Twitter may also remove the verification badge if the account is found to be violating the platform's rules and guidelines.

Is the yellow lock on Twitter's verified checkmark permanent?

In most cases, the yellow lock on Twitter's verified checkmark is permanent. However, Twitter reserves the right to remove the verification badge if the account is found to be violating the platform's rules and guidelines or if the account becomes inactive or no longer meets the criteria for verification.

Can a fake account have a yellow lock on their profile?

No, only legitimate and verified accounts can have a yellow lock on their profile. Twitter has strict processes in place to ensure that fake or impersonating accounts do not receive the verification badge. If you come across a fake account with a verified checkmark, you can report it to Twitter for further investigation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
  • Pampered Cook
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcmissyfee