• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Unlock the Spring Product: Recruiting Rewards

In summary, the "Unlock the Spring Product: Recruiting Rewards" promotion is a special offer exclusive to Pampered Chef consultants, designed to reward them for recruiting new team members during the spring season. To participate, consultants must recruit a certain number of new team members within a specified time period. The rewards for participating vary and include exclusive products, discounts, and bonus commissions. All active Pampered Chef consultants are eligible to participate, but only those who recruit new team members during the specified time period will be eligible for the rewards. Progress in the promotion can be tracked through the consultant back office.
on what the spring product that we can only earn by recruiting is?

I'm wondering if they'll be bringing the Chillzanne back... maybe more Bamboo?

Chillzanne would be FAB!

I hope it's fabulous. For the first time since I've been with PC, this past fall's product reveal didn't blow me away. I like what we have and I think everything is great... but it just wasn't a huge WOW for me.

finley1991 said:
I hope it's fabulous. For the first time since I've been with PC, this past fall's product reveal didn't blow me away. I like what we have and I think everything is great... but it just wasn't a huge WOW for me.

I agree!! I wonder what it could possiby be! I did sign my first recruit for the month last night!! YAY! I know of 1 other DEFINITE this month and many more people to meet!! :)

Good luck guys! I gotta earn this disney trip!

Way to go Kristi!!!! :D

This is cool: http://www.horchow.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=cprod60830015&parentId=cat3050731&masterId=cat000043&index=4&cmCat=cat000000cat000025cat000043cat3050731&ecid=HCCTASTINGTABLEF10EVERYNot like we don't have something like it already, but it's fun looking. I need a new food processor but am guessing that won't be in the line-up. Maybe more bar ware? I'd also love a double burner grill pan but that's more fall than summer... And I'd like a FLAT bamboo platter/tray.

What is the "Unlock the Spring Product: Recruiting Rewards" promotion?

The "Unlock the Spring Product: Recruiting Rewards" promotion is a special offer exclusive to Pampered Chef consultants. It is designed to reward consultants for recruiting new team members during the spring season.

How does the promotion work?

To participate in the promotion, consultants must recruit a certain number of new team members during the specified time period. Once this goal is met, they will unlock a special spring product as a reward. The more team members recruited, the more rewards can be earned.

What are the rewards for participating in the promotion?

The rewards for participating in the "Unlock the Spring Product: Recruiting Rewards" promotion vary depending on the number of new team members recruited. Some possible rewards include exclusive Pampered Chef products, discounts on future purchases, and bonus commissions.

Who is eligible to participate in the promotion?

All active Pampered Chef consultants are eligible to participate in the "Unlock the Spring Product: Recruiting Rewards" promotion. However, only those who recruit new team members during the specified time period will be eligible to unlock the rewards.

How can I track my progress in the promotion?

You can track your progress in the "Unlock the Spring Product: Recruiting Rewards" promotion through your consultant back office. There, you will be able to see how many new team members you have recruited and how close you are to unlocking each reward level.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Inomiamenda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • babywings76