• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unlock the $200 Fudge Recipe for Under $2!

In summary, Deb passed out an old flier with a blurb about how to make 2 step fudge for less than $2 that shows $200 worth of products. A teammate asked how to do it, and Deb provided a recipe.
crissy11
Gold Member
I passed out a flier to my team last month and didn't realize it had a blurb that said something about asking me about the 2 step fudge that cost less than $2 to make and shows $200 worth of products.. It was an old flier that I had and now I have someone asking how to do it.
Does anyone have this saved and what products you use??

Go to files and search "fudge". 2 step fudge is like the 6th or 7th file down.

When I make 2-step fudge, I don't use $200 in products.

I use:
$10.00 - Large Microcooker
$11.50 - Small Mix N Scraper
$15.50 - Kitchen Shears
$19.50 - EAD
$ 7.25 - Parchment Paper
-----------
$63.75

I guess you could add on a SA to serve it on.

Here's what I have on the easy fudge.
Hope it helps.
Deb:)

Attachments

• COOKIE PRESS FUDGE.doc
    24 KB · Views: 500
  • COOKIE PRESS FUDGE-pic.doc
    1.7 MB · Views: 334
  • Easy Fudge-EasyAccent Decorator.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 429
Here is my recipe...not sure how to demo $200 worth of tools, though!
*It can go into the cookie press
*Maybe chill your large bar pan, flip it over and cover with parchment, and press out small kisses on there?
*or use the food chopper to chop up nuts to add to it (I would just spread it onto a stone to cool, don't try the nuts in the EAD or CP)

Have you tried 2 step fudge? An amazingly simple recipe that is very versatile (you can put fudge in the cookie press, cookie molds, or just in any stone with an edge)! It can be done in a microwave or on the stove and sets up quickly. Here is the recipe:

TWO STEP FUDGE
1 CAN MILK CHOCOLATE CAKE FROSTING
1 BAG MILK CHOCOLATE CHIPS

OR
1 CAN MILK CHOCOLATE CAKE FROSTING
1 BAG PEANUT BUTTER CHIPS

OR
1 CAN VANILLA FROSTING
1 BAG PEANUT BUTTER CHIPS

OR
1CAN MILK CHOCOLATE FROSTING
1 BAG RASPBERRY FLAVORED CHIPS

Melt both frosting and chips together in a saucepan or microcooker. Pour out into any stoneware with an edge to
cool or place warm (but slightly set up) fudge in the cookie press or Easy Accent Decorator and press out fudge candies onto the Bar Pan or pour fudge into candy\ cookie molds. Cool in the refrigerator until firm & serve.

**There is a trick to the fudge though.... Melt your chips
until just melted (over melting will result in "oily" looking fudge &
will not set up quickly) & then turn the heat off & add your frosting
stirring well.

**I don’t use the entire can of frosting…more like 2/3 of a can. This way, your fudge sets up better and it won’t have a “canned frosting” taste!

**When making this for a lot of people (as in samples) use the EAD with a star attachment, let it set up a bit before you put it into the EAD, and then press it out into SMALL “cupcake” wrappers to make little kisses!

1. What ingredients do I need for the $200 fudge recipe?

For the $200 fudge recipe, you will need butter, sugar, evaporated milk, marshmallow creme, semi-sweet chocolate chips, vanilla extract, and chopped nuts (optional).

2. How do I unlock the $200 fudge recipe for under $2?

To unlock the $200 fudge recipe for under $2, you will need to purchase the Pampered Chef Fudge Recipe, which includes all the ingredients listed above. Then, follow the instructions provided in the recipe to make the fudge.

3. Can I make substitutions for the ingredients in the $200 fudge recipe?

Yes, you can make substitutions for some of the ingredients in the $200 fudge recipe. For example, you can use different types of chocolate chips or omit the chopped nuts if you have a nut allergy. However, the recipe may not turn out exactly the same as the original $200 fudge recipe.

4. How many servings does the $200 fudge recipe make?

The $200 fudge recipe makes approximately 20 servings, depending on the size of the pieces you cut. It is a great option for parties or as a gift for friends and family.

5. Can I store the $200 fudge in the refrigerator?

Yes, you can store the $200 fudge in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. Just make sure to let it come to room temperature before serving for the best texture and flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lacychef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
SusanBP0129
  • legacypc46
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • Tracie