1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Unlimited spice or something?

1. cwinter474

cwinter474 Veteran Member Gold Member

I think I maybe crazy, but I sorta remember reading on here, I think, somewhere that we could order on either a personal order or maybe a supply order an unlimited admount of one of the Pantry items.

Am I crazy?

May 31, 2009
  2. pcsharon1

pcsharon1 Veteran Member Gold Member

I think so! No, seriously. There is a limit to how many of one item anyone can order - including consultants.

May 31, 2009
  3. cathyskitchen

cathyskitchen Senior Member Gold Member

Yes, you're crazy ;) (sorry, couldn't resist!), but you can order up to 3 of the Sweet Mocha sprinkles this month, instead of the usual one per spice. :)

May 31, 2009
  4. pampchefsarah

pampchefsarah Senior Member Gold Member

Ok, I can't readily find it, but if memory serves me correctly, Consultants can order up to 6 of any one item on a supply order, one order per month.

I don't order supplies all that often, so I could be wrong, and I know there are much more experienced voices out there who'll have the right answer.

May 31, 2009
  5. cwinter474

Thanks, I thought maybe I had lost my mind, but it really does seem like I read something somewhere. Maybe it was just the 3 Mocha instead....

May 31, 2009
  6. cathyskitchen

Here it is - it was in the May 5 PC NewsWire:

Sweet Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkle Discounted Just for You

We received such great response to the National Host Your Own Cooking Show Week Sweet Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkle guest giveaway (see related article below) that we want to give all Consultants the opportunity to share these delicious sprinkles with their guests.

From now until Aug. 31, you can purchase 3 jars of Sweet Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkle for $9 — a $10.50 savings off the retail price. There is no limit to the number of sets you can purchase.

Just write in #JN43 on your Supply Order. Pantry products sell themselves when you offer them as samples at your Shows. Here are just a couple of ways to use them:

Mix the Sweet Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkle with cream cheese, scoop the mixture into a bowl, and serve with bagels cut into bite-size pieces. Or mix the sprinkles with whipped topping and serve with cupcakes or cake.

Offer the sprinkles as giveaways or door prizes to any guests who bring a friend.

May 31, 2009
  7. cwinter474

See it does say "There is NO limit" so maybe I'm not so crazy?????

May 31, 2009
  8. cathyskitchen

You're right! You are officially NOT crazy! I take it back :D

May 31, 2009
  9. MLinAZ

MLinAZ Member Gold Member

Could you do this as a personal inventory order? It's in the consultant policy guide - you have to order a minimum of 6 and you pay sales tax and don't earn commission on it.

May 31, 2009
  10. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Just makes me wonder if the Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkle is being discontinued....

I know I don't sell much of it.

May 31, 2009
  11. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

The restrictions for everything else are printed on the Supply Order Form.

May 31, 2009
  12. pcsharon1

pcsharon1 Veteran Member Gold Member

I don't like the Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkle and I'm not crazy about the cinnamon but I love, love, love the caramel. But whenever I do the dip everybody loves the mocha and that is what was chosen most when it was the guest special. I thought everyone was odd but maybe it's just me!

May 31, 2009
  13. cwinter474

thank you, thank you and I say that from my little rubber room with my jacket on..... LOL

Jun 1, 2009
  14. gailz2

gailz2 Senior Member Gold Member

I've sold a lot of the mocha sprinkles, and people LOVE the cinnamon sprinkles on the sweetened version of garlic bites (with grands).

Jun 1, 2009
Have something to add?