• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Really Order Unlimited Spice for Your Pantry Items?

In summary, you can order up to 3 of the Sweet Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkle this month, instead of the usual one per spice.
cwinter474
Gold Member
I think I maybe crazy, but I sorta remember reading on here, I think, somewhere that we could order on either a personal order or maybe a supply order an unlimited admount of one of the Pantry items.

Am I crazy?

I think so! No, seriously. There is a limit to how many of one item anyone can order - including consultants.

Yes, you're crazy ;) (sorry, couldn't resist!), but you can order up to 3 of the Sweet Mocha sprinkles this month, instead of the usual one per spice. :)

Ok, I can't readily find it, but if memory serves me correctly, Consultants can order up to 6 of any one item on a supply order, one order per month.

I don't order supplies all that often, so I could be wrong, and I know there are much more experienced voices out there who'll have the right answer.

Thanks, I thought maybe I had lost my mind, but it really does seem like I read something somewhere. Maybe it was just the 3 Mocha instead....

Here it is - it was in the May 5 PC NewsWire:

Sweet Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkle Discounted Just for You

We received such great response to the National Host Your Own Cooking Show Week Sweet Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkle guest giveaway (see related article below) that we want to give all Consultants the opportunity to share these delicious sprinkles with their guests.

From now until Aug. 31, you can purchase 3 jars of Sweet Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkle for $9 — a $10.50 savings off the retail price. There is no limit to the number of sets you can purchase.

Just write in #JN43 on your Supply Order. Pantry products sell themselves when you offer them as samples at your Shows. Here are just a couple of ways to use them:

Mix the Sweet Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkle with cream cheese, scoop the mixture into a bowl, and serve with bagels cut into bite-size pieces. Or mix the sprinkles with whipped topping and serve with cupcakes or cake.

Offer the sprinkles as giveaways or door prizes to any guests who bring a friend.

cathyskitchen said:
Here it is - it was in the May 5 PC NewsWire:

Sweet Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkle Discounted Just for You

We received such great response to the National Host Your Own Cooking Show Week Sweet Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkle guest giveaway (see related article below) that we want to give all Consultants the opportunity to share these delicious sprinkles with their guests.

From now until Aug. 31, you can purchase 3 jars of Sweet Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkle for $9 — a $10.50 savings off the retail price. There is no limit to the number of sets you can purchase.

Just write in #JN43 on your Supply Order. Pantry products sell themselves when you offer them as samples at your Shows. Here are just a couple of ways to use them:

Mix the Sweet Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkle with cream cheese, scoop the mixture into a bowl, and serve with bagels cut into bite-size pieces. Or mix the sprinkles with whipped topping and serve with cupcakes or cake.

Offer the sprinkles as giveaways or door prizes to any guests who bring a friend.

See it does say "There is NO limit" so maybe I'm not so crazy?????

You're right! You are officially NOT crazy! I take it back :D

Could you do this as a personal inventory order? It's in the consultant policy guide - you have to order a minimum of 6 and you pay sales tax and don't earn commission on it.

Just makes me wonder if the Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkle is being discontinued....

I know I don't sell much of it.

The restrictions for everything else are printed on the Supply Order Form.

I don't like the Mocha Hazelnut Sprinkle and I'm not crazy about the cinnamon but I love, love, love the caramel. But whenever I do the dip everybody loves the mocha and that is what was chosen most when it was the guest special. I thought everyone was odd but maybe it's just me!

cathyskitchen said:
You're right! You are officially NOT crazy! I take it back :D

thank you, thank you and I say that from my little rubber room with my jacket on..... LOL

I've sold a lot of the mocha sprinkles, and people LOVE the cinnamon sprinkles on the sweetened version of garlic bites (with grands).

What is "Unlimited Spice or Something?"

"Unlimited Spice or Something" is a unique program offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to purchase a variety of spices at a discounted price and receive free refills for life.

How do I sign up for "Unlimited Spice or Something?"

To sign up for "Unlimited Spice or Something," simply visit our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant. You can choose from a variety of spice sets and start enjoying free refills today!

What spices are included in the "Unlimited Spice or Something?" program?

The spices included in the "Unlimited Spice or Something" program may vary, but typically include popular and versatile options such as garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and chili powder. Check our website for current offerings.

Is there a limit to how many times I can refill my spices?

No, there is no limit to how many times you can refill your spices with the "Unlimited Spice or Something" program. As long as you are a member, you can enjoy free refills for life.

Can I cancel my membership to "Unlimited Spice or Something?"

Yes, you can cancel your membership to "Unlimited Spice or Something" at any time. However, keep in mind that you will no longer receive free refills and any remaining spices in your set will not be eligible for refill. Contact us or your consultant for more information on cancelling your membership.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Senkimekia
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Senkimekia
  • Chefstover2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • wadesgirl