• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where can I find training for using this site and what do all the icons mean?

In summary, the best way to get training on using this site is by accessing the "Help" section where tutorials and guides are available. The different icons on the site represent different actions or features such as rank, messages, and ratings. To learn more about the meaning of the icons, you can hover your cursor over them or refer to the "Help" section. As a new consultant, the best way to improve your understanding of the site is to actively use it and seek guidance from the community forum or your upline. This site offers valuable resources and a supportive community for new consultants to learn about products, connect with others, and grow their business.
RickCarkin
Hello Everyone.

I met a fellow cluster member at a fair we are doing as a team on Friday. She told me about this site and I joined it yesterday. I LOVE it! ! BUT - where does one go to get a little training on using this site? What do all the icons mean? Chef hats that are different colors, envelopes that are different colors. And stars????? :eek:

I'm a new consultant learning more and more every day. This site will be a HUGE help.

Fondest Regards - Rick Carkin, Manchester, NH

go to the Lounge section and check out the Hitch hiker thread. Start at the first post. There is alot of goo info there!

Oh and welcome!

Hello,
I am also new to this site...WOW what a lot of Fantastic info..
I asked a question yesterday, and now I don't see it anywhere :(
What did I do wrong?
I just clicked on "New Thread" typed in my dilema, now its somewhere in cyber-space?

Thanks, from newbe in Colorado.

Deb's A Cookin' said:
Hello,
I am also new to this site...WOW what a lot of Fantastic info..
I asked a question yesterday, and now I don't see it anywhere :(
What did I do wrong?
I just clicked on "New Thread" typed in my dilema, now its somewhere in cyber-space?

Thanks, from newbe in Colorado.

Click on your name, it will take you to a page all about you, scroll down and click where it says find all post by you, or started by you

1. What is the best way to get training on using this site?

The best place to start for training on using the site is the "Help" section located in the top right corner of the page. There, you can find tutorials and guides on how to use different features of the site.

2. What do the different icons on the site represent?

The icons on the site represent different actions or features. The chef hats represent your rank within the company, with different colors representing different levels. Envelopes represent messages or notifications, with different colors indicating different types of messages. Stars represent ratings or reviews for products.

3. How can I learn more about the meaning of the icons?

You can hover your cursor over an icon to see a brief description of what it represents. You can also refer to the "Help" section for more detailed explanations.

4. How can I improve my understanding of the site as a new consultant?

As a new consultant, the best way to improve your understanding of the site is to actively explore and use it. You can also ask questions in the community forum or reach out to your upline for guidance.

5. How can this site help me as a new consultant?

This site offers a wealth of resources and information for new consultants, including training materials, product information, and a supportive community. It can help you learn about products, connect with other consultants, and grow your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cindy2276
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
cindy2276
  • lockhartkitchen
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies