• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unclaimed 50% Off Items: A Guide on Ordering for Yourself

In summary, "Unclaimed 50% off Items" are discounted products that have been returned by customers but are still in perfect condition. They are available on a daily basis and are covered by the same warranty as regular products. However, they are sold as-is and cannot be returned or exchanged. Availability of specific items may vary, so it is best to contact customer service or check the product page for more information.
turtle15
Is it ok to order 50% items for yourself if the host does not want to use them?

The benefit is given to the host as a thank you for their efforts. I wouldn't just take the half-priced items for myself if they are unused, but if the host was a good friend, and I needed something, I would ask her if she minded.

I would use it if they did not want it if there was something I wanted, and I knew that I could get it from them when the order came in. It is not like we get commission on the 1/2 off items anyway, so it does not go towards your sales.

I ask if they mind, & if they don't I use it!!

I would have no problem using it if they did not mind.

1. What are "Unclaimed 50% off Items"?

"Unclaimed 50% off Items" are products that have been returned by customers, but are still in perfect condition and can be resold. These items are discounted at 50% off their original price.

2. How often are new "Unclaimed 50% off Items" available?

New "Unclaimed 50% off Items" are available on a daily basis. Our team constantly updates the inventory with returned products that are still in great condition.

3. Are the "Unclaimed 50% off Items" covered by the same warranty as regular products?

Yes, all "Unclaimed 50% off Items" are covered by the same warranty as our regular products. If you encounter any issues with your purchase, our customer service team will be happy to assist you.

4. Can I return or exchange "Unclaimed 50% off Items"?

Unfortunately, we do not offer returns or exchanges on "Unclaimed 50% off Items". These items are sold as-is and are final sale. We recommend thoroughly reviewing the product details before purchasing.

5. How do I know if the "Unclaimed 50% off Item" I want is still available?

Since "Unclaimed 50% off Items" are in limited quantities, we cannot guarantee availability. However, you can check the availability of a specific item by contacting our customer service team or checking the product page on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• millerswamp
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Jean DeVries
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • pampered1224