• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unboxing My Huge New Purchase - :heart: Excitement Abounds!

In summary, the HO lady at Conference said that the spice tote would not be available on the supply list and that it would only be available if someone earned it.
Shell Northway
Got mine today. It is huge. Can't wait to use it.:love:

I have used mine already and I LOVE IT!!!!!!

I've been using mine. It's fantastic.

Mine came Friday.Don't have the spice TA yet, but it is BIG with ample room for a Tool TA and probably the triffle bowl as well.Haven't had a live show this weekend so haven't had the chance to use it yet.

I know this is a long shot, but if anyone earned one and wants to sell it, please let me know

I didn't get mine yet? Would anyone know how I can check on the status?

I hope we do not have to beg people to get one! I have a feeling it will be on the Supply Order list soon. I just could not get a second party put together to save my soul so...

I'm sure it will be on the supply list next season. I personally think it's a better incentive than the $12 trivet we used to get for free.

Definitely much more useful that's for sure. Although, since I did push the Round-Up I didn't mind so much.

Intrepid_Chef said:
I'm sure it will be on the supply list next season. I personally think it's a better incentive than the $12 trivet we used to get for free.

I think they said that it will not be for sale and that earning it was the only way to get it. There have been other items that they have done this before with.

As far as the trivet, I wish I had earned mine for free! I talk about and sell the trivet at every show. I personally do not think I will bring my spice turn about to shows so I'm not worried that I didn't earn it.

Intrepid_Chef said:

The HO lady at Conference (who is in charge of promos) was stern when she said "It would not be available on supply order" because quote "If we offered incentives on the supply list, why would anyone work for it? Its the point of working for something you can't otherwise get." SO i argued "what if you are new and didn't have the opportunity?" and she responded "I'm not saying there wont ever be anything similiar or a tote for the Spice TA but this bag will not be on supply order. That I can assure you." I engraved her words into my head b/c at first i was furious but then I gave it thought and it made perfect sense.

Yep, I commented about maybe getting it on Supply Order or whatever later and the person from HO at the table where they were displayed said nope, not going to be available.

Of course the old adage never say never is always possible, but it sounds like it won't be any time soon! I didn't earn the glassware tote so I was determined to earn this one and did!

It's great! I love mine! I finally earned something worth while! I use it for my Tool Turn-About and the pockets are great for the scoops, salad choppers, etc. as well as sauces and spices!

Grrr, that would make me mad too. Especially since everything they offered as an incentive eventually made it on the list. Remember the "large envelopes?" The "Tool Turn About Tote" And let's not forget the round up trivet!

Intrepid_Chef said:
Mine came Friday.

Don't have the spice TA yet, but it is BIG with ample room for a Tool TA and probably the triffle bowl as well.

Haven't had a live show this weekend so haven't had the chance to use it yet.

Yes it is big enough. I used my for the Tool TA this weekend because I don't have the Spice TA and I personally don't really care for it. I am not a spice person and I honestly don't sell many.

Intrepid_Chef said:
Grrr, that would make me mad too. Especially since everything they offered as an incentive eventually made it on the list. Remember the "large envelopes?" The "Tool Turn About Tote" And let's not forget the round up trivet!

And don't forget the Booking Slide!

Of course, nobody at Conference would admit that the spice tote would be available on the supply list. They were probably going with the information given them. I'm sure that eventually it will end up on the supply list--or at least a reasonable facsimile.

Well I definitely see the point too. It is too bad but hey, they gotta do something special for these incentives so... I mean really, would you work as hard at getting the incentives if you knew you could get it a few months later even if you had to pay for it? So... I am disappointed, yes, but understanding too.

Intrepid_Chef said:

Not everything they have offered has been available for sale later. There are aprons, table clothes, show accessories, etc that have never been available for purchase from PC.

I noticed one sold on Ebay for $82 and another is listed. Too bad that's the only way to get one - highway robbery :yuck:

I didn't even try to earn the Trivet. Especially glad now that I didn't since it's the same blankety-blankety one as the first one! Sheesh! THAT

1. What does the “huge new purchase” include?

The “huge new purchase” typically includes a variety of high-quality kitchen tools and gadgets that are perfect for any home cook. This may include items such as knives, cookware, bakeware, and kitchen accessories.

2. How long does it take to receive my purchase?

The timeframe for receiving your purchase will depend on your location and the shipping method you choose at checkout. However, most orders typically arrive within 3-5 business days.

3. Can I customize my purchase?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization options for our “huge new purchase” at this time. However, we are constantly adding new products to our inventory, so be sure to check back often for new and exciting items!

4. Is there a warranty for my purchase?

Yes, all of our products come with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited warranty. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase for any reason, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I return or exchange my purchase?

If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 30 days for a refund or exchange. Please note that customized items are not eligible for returns or exchanges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie4PC
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
  • vanscootin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • ShelbyMichalek