• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Unbooking a Party Guest: Help Needed!

In summary, to unbook a party guest, go to your party guest list and click on the guest's name. Then, click on the "Unbook" button next to their name. You can unbook a party guest even after they have already RSVP'd. They will receive a notification and an email with updated information. You can also unbook multiple party guests at once by selecting them and clicking on the "Unbook" button. If a party guest asks to be unbooked, follow the same steps and reach out to them to see if there is anything you can do to change their mind.
byrd1956
Gold Member
I have a guest as booking from a party and they now do not want to. I cannot find where to un-book them. Can anyone help?

Do you mean delete a show you already created?

No, just 'uncheck' the booked box.

hmmmm...I don't know yet. I just came across this myself. I haven't submitted the show yet, but I'm thinking you could just delete the show when it gets created??

I discovered the same problem. Once I'd set a guest (the wrong one) as a future host, I couldn't undo it. The good news is that if they don't host a show nothing happens. The Pampered Chef Police won't show up and force them to host a show.

1. How do I unbook a party guest?

To unbook a party guest, go to your party guest list and click on the guest's name. Then, click on the "Unbook" button next to their name. This will remove them from your party guest list.

2. Can I unbook a party guest after they have already RSVP'd?

Yes, you can unbook a party guest even after they have RSVP'd. Simply go to your party guest list and follow the same steps as mentioned before.

3. Will the unbooked party guest receive a notification?

Yes, the unbooked party guest will receive a notification that they have been unbooked from the party. They will also receive an email with the updated information.

4. Can I unbook multiple party guests at once?

Yes, you can unbook multiple party guests at once. Simply select the guests you want to unbook from your party guest list and click on the "Unbook" button at the top of the list.

5. What should I do if a party guest asks to be unbooked?

If a party guest asks to be unbooked, you can unbook them by following the same steps as mentioned before. It is also a good idea to reach out to them and ask if there is a specific reason they would like to be unbooked, to see if there is anything you can do to make them change their mind.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kristanmary
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • NooraK
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies