• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ummm...why Can't I Access Director's Cs???

In summary, it is possible to have trouble accessing Director's Cs on the Pampered Chef website due to being logged out or browser issues. If this persists, contacting customer service is recommended. If you used to have access but can't anymore, it may be due to a recent website update that requires updated login information. Director's Cs is accessible on both desktop and mobile devices, but some features may be limited on mobile. A regular Pampered Chef account login is all that is needed to access Director's Cs, and there is no additional cost to use it. However, some features may require additional subscription or purchase.
Nanisu
Gold Member
All of a sudden I am denied access--and no one is returning my emails from there....any ideas?

I couldn't access either but my subscription was up. I renewed and I'm fine now.

Hi there,I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble accessing the forum. Have you tried reaching out to the forum moderators or administrators through a different method, such as through social media or a different email address? It's possible that there may have been a technical issue or misunderstanding that can be resolved through direct communication. If that doesn't work, you can also try reaching out to other forum users who may be able to help or provide insight into the situation. I hope you're able to get back into the forum soon!

1. Why am I having trouble accessing Director's Cs on the Pampered Chef website?

There could be a few reasons for this. First, make sure you are logged into your Pampered Chef account. If you are still having trouble, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and then attempting to access Director's Cs again. If the issue persists, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

2. I used to be able to access Director's Cs, but now I can't. What happened?

There may have been a recent update to the website that requires you to update your login information for Director's Cs. Make sure you are using the correct login credentials and try again. If you are still unable to access Director's Cs, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. Can I access Director's Cs on my mobile device?

Yes, Director's Cs is accessible on both desktop and mobile devices. However, some features may be limited on the mobile version. We recommend using a desktop or laptop for the best experience.

4. Do I need a special login to access Director's Cs?

No, your regular Pampered Chef account login should work for accessing Director's Cs. If you are having trouble logging in, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Is there a cost to use Director's Cs?

No, there is no additional cost to access Director's Cs on the Pampered Chef website. It is included as part of your consultant benefits. However, some features may require an additional subscription or purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
lt1jane
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe