• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ummm, How Do You Do a Pampered Chef Bunco Party?

In summary, a Pampered Chef Bunco Party is an event where friends and family can gather for a night of games, food, and shopping for kitchen products. Hosting a party is easy, as the consultant will provide all materials and there is no cost. While there is no pressure to purchase anything, guests can earn rewards through the Bunco game and any purchases made. It's a fun and rewarding way to spend an evening with loved ones.
Nanisu
Gold Member
I have a host next week that is doing a bunco party and I am doing a demo, any suggestions? I checked the files but all I came up with is invites. How do you DO a PC demo at a bunco party?? Help!!!

I don't know how you would do a bunco party, but my sis hosts bunco nights and they give gifts. she bought pc stufff for the gifts.

What if you did a quick catalog show and had the food already prepared? Have the guests talk about their favorites, you talk about your favorites. Flip through the catalog, play like it, love it, have to have it. Have a few pieces that people can play with ie the chopper, garlic press, slice onions or veggies on the ultimate mandoline, grate cheese with the grater, and demonstrate how the Measure all cup works with peanut butter. Everytime someone wins they have to talk about the item they love the most and why, or when they go to a new table do a quick whip (I used to be a teacher) have the person that won start with their favorite and why then go to the next person and so on. I know Bunco games can be pretty wild but you should have a great time. Hope this helps.

1. What is a Pampered Chef Bunco Party?

A Pampered Chef Bunco Party is a fun and interactive way to gather friends and family for a night of games, delicious food, and shopping for high-quality kitchen products. It combines the popular dice game of Bunco with the opportunity to try out and purchase Pampered Chef products.

2. How do I host a Pampered Chef Bunco Party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef Bunco Party is simple! Just contact your local Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a date and time. Then, invite your friends and family to join you for a night of fun and shopping. Your consultant will bring all the necessary materials and products for the Bunco game and showcase the latest Pampered Chef products.

3. What is the cost of hosting a Pampered Chef Bunco Party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef Bunco Party is completely free! There is no cost to host the party, and your consultant will even provide the food for the Bunco game. As the host, you will also have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products based on the sales from the party.

4. Do I have to purchase anything at a Pampered Chef Bunco Party?

There is no pressure to purchase anything at a Pampered Chef Bunco Party. The main focus of the party is to have fun and try out Pampered Chef products. However, if you do find something you like, you have the option to purchase it. Your consultant will be available to help you with any purchases and answer any questions about the products.

5. Can I earn rewards by attending a Pampered Chef Bunco Party?

Absolutely! By attending a Pampered Chef Bunco Party, you will have the opportunity to earn rewards through the Bunco game and also through any purchases you make. Your consultant will also have special offers and promotions available for party guests. It's a great way to have a fun night out and earn some great rewards!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
msmileyface
  • AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • krzymomof4
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies