• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Top Choice for Grating Cheese at Shows: Ultimate Slice & Grate

In summary, the Ultimate Slice & Grate is a versatile tool that can be used to grate cheese, slice and grate vegetables and fruits, and even chocolate. It offers three different grating options and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. The compact design and foldable handle make it convenient to store in your kitchen.
WendyAebi
Does anyone use this to grate cheese at their shows? I used it tonight for my family and liked it just as well as my old box grater. (Which is really saying something. I always pregrate the cheese for shows and only use the cheese grater for parmesan, nuts or chocolate.) After using it just once, though, I thought I should come here and see if there's any reason this could be an iffy choice for use at a show. Thanks for your input!

I use the Ultimate Slice & Grate a every show to grate cheese. I like it because I'm using it for other things in my demo and the best part is that it's easier to clean. It's a high dollar item and I want to show it used in alot of ways so customer will see it action.

I also use this to demo cheese at my shows. I love it for large amounts of cheese, but I still use my Deluxe Cheese Grater for parmesan cheese, as well as small amounts of cheddar/softer cheeses!

1. How do I use the Ultimate Slice & Grate to grate cheese?

To grate cheese using the Ultimate Slice & Grate, first insert the grating blade into the device. Then, hold the handle firmly and place the cheese on the grating surface. Using a back-and-forth motion, grate the cheese until you have the desired amount.

2. Can the Ultimate Slice & Grate be used for other types of food besides cheese?

Yes, the Ultimate Slice & Grate can also be used to slice and grate vegetables, fruits, and even chocolate. It is a versatile tool that can be used for a variety of foods.

3. Is the Ultimate Slice & Grate dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Ultimate Slice & Grate is dishwasher safe. Simply remove the grating blade and place it in the dishwasher for easy cleaning.

4. How many different grating options does the Ultimate Slice & Grate offer?

The Ultimate Slice & Grate offers three different grating options: fine, medium, and coarse. This allows you to choose the perfect grating size for your specific recipe.

5. Is the Ultimate Slice & Grate easy to store?

Yes, the Ultimate Slice & Grate is designed to be compact and easy to store. It has a foldable handle and can be hung for convenient storage in your kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• domiche
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
reesefamily5
Replies
Views
lizcooks4u
  • emiscookin
  • Products and Tips
Replies