• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ultimate Slice & Grate for Sale!

In summary, the "Ultimate Slice & Grate" is a versatile kitchen tool that allows for easy slicing, grating, and shredding of a variety of ingredients. It is dishwasher safe and can be used for both fruits and vegetables. The blades can be easily changed by pressing a release button and additional blades can be purchased separately.
chefmelody
Now that I have the new mandoline, the old Ultimate Slice & Grate is just taking up space in my limited kitchen drawer. Would anyone be interested in it? It's only been used maybe twice.

How much are you asking? My sister is dying to get one of these and I am not giving mine up......Monica

I replied to your PM... let me know if it's okay!

monica.dixon said:
How much are you asking? My sister is dying to get one of these and I am not giving mine up......Monica
Was the price I told you too much? We can work something out if you're still interested.

1. What is the "Ultimate Slice & Grate" and how does it work?

The "Ultimate Slice & Grate" is a versatile kitchen tool that allows you to slice, grate, and shred a variety of ingredients with ease. It features multiple interchangeable blades for different slicing and grating options, and a comfortable grip handle for precise control.

2. Is the "Ultimate Slice & Grate" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Ultimate Slice & Grate" is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Simply remove the blades and place them in the top rack of your dishwasher. The body of the tool can be wiped clean with a damp cloth.

3. Can I use the "Ultimate Slice & Grate" for both fruits and vegetables?

Absolutely! The "Ultimate Slice & Grate" is designed to work with a variety of ingredients, including fruits, vegetables, cheese, and more. You can use it to create beautiful salads, garnishes, and toppings for your dishes.

4. How do I change the blades on the "Ultimate Slice & Grate"?

To change the blades, simply push the release button on the side of the tool and slide out the current blade. Then, insert the desired blade and secure it in place by pressing the button again. Make sure to handle the blades carefully as they are very sharp.

5. Can I purchase additional blades for the "Ultimate Slice & Grate"?

Yes, additional blades are available for purchase separately. We offer a variety of options to suit your slicing and grating needs, including julienne, wavy, and coarse blades. You can find these on our website or through your Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ConnieR
  • pckelly
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pckelly
  • DebbieJ