• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ultimate Slice & Grate by Nancy Jo Ryan

In summary, the Ultimate Slice and Grate is a great product that is affordable and helps to simplify meal preparation. It is a must-have for any cook, and is great for storing in the kitchen.
afokkema4u
The Ultimate!
Focusing on higher priced items at our Shows is one sure way to increase our party average. One of my favorite items to talk about is the Ultimate Slice &Grate. Although this product is one of our higher priced items, it is still a bargain for our customers at $45.00. Stainless steel mandolins sell for around $199. Our Ultimate Slice &Grate delivers the same slicing and grating results for an incredibly reasonable price. Of course, if a Host selects the Ultimate Slice &Grate as a half-price item, she will only pay $22.50! What a great reason to host a Show!

I’ve been selling these like crazy because I honestly believe that everyone needs an Ultimate Slice &Grate in their home kitchen. It is my favorite product to equip every cook with and I ALWAYS talk about it at my Shows.

I usually say something like:

“The reason I love this so much is because it helps me get fresh food into my family probably three times as much as I used to. I even store it on top of my dishes because if I’m using real plates, I’m using my Ultimate Slice &Grate! Not only will it slice tomatoes beautifully, you can also make perfect slices of onions, pepper strips and cucumbers. You can grate with it. You can shred with it. You can julienne your zucchini and carrots and get everything ready for stir fry or salad in no time. Fresh is best. Processed foods are so much more expensive. As soon as you get home from the grocery store, wash your vegetable. Then use your Slice &Grate to prepare any vegetables ahead of time. Store them in individual zip lock baggies and keep them in the front of your refrigerator where they will be easily accessible. You’ll find you and your family members will be reaching for those prepared veggies first and eating healthier!
I feel so good about getting salads, fruits and veggies into my family cause I know they are eating right then. One of the best things about this product is that it’s only $45. A stainless steel mandolin (which is the same thing as the Ultimate Slice &Grate), usually sells for about $199. Our Slice &Grate is dishwasher safe and I’m still using the same one I bought almost 18 years ago.”

I generally use the Ultimate two or three times throughout the Show. I ask my Hosts to provide one cucumber and 2 large carrots for their demonstration. I use these vegetables to show the many slicing/grating blades on this product. I’ll use the cucumber to show the 3 different slicing blades AND the julienne blade. I’ll also julienne, slice and grate the carrots.

If I am making wraps at a Show, I'll slice the red pepper really thin. First I’ll clean out the pepper, cut it in half and go along the edge to make thin strips. I also prefer to slice the cucumber very thin for the wraps. When you demo these delicious sandwiches, teach your guests how to roll the wrap so the ingredients stay in place. You do this by laying the ingredients in the same direction and rolling the wrap around the ingredients.

You can also ask your guests “Who has this product?” and “What do you use if for?” In addition to their suggestions, you can add these ideas:

Hash browns
Potato pancakes
Slices of apples
Cucumber salad
Pizza toppings: peppers, pepperoni
Soups
Slice leftover roasts – Remove fat and slice when meat is cold. Enjoy fresh roast beef sandwiches for half the cost of deli meat and without any preservatives!

Let customers know that this product will pay for itself in no time!

The US & G can be very dangerous, though. I had stitches last Thursday because of it. Please warn guests, too!

Slice and GrateAmen to that. I sliced the tip of my thumb off (not at a show, thank goodness) because I was slicing without the safety holder. Luckily my neighbor is an ER nurse and fixed me up without going to the ER.

CookwareWhat does everyone say about the cookware? How do they describe it?

Hello, fellow consultant! I completely agree with you about the Ultimate Slice &Grate being an essential item in every kitchen. It truly is the ultimate tool for slicing, grating, and julienning all kinds of fruits and vegetables. I also love that it is such a bargain for our customers at only $45.00, compared to the much higher prices of similar stainless steel mandolins on the market. And when a host selects it as a half-price item, it's an even better deal at only $22.50!I use this product at every show and always make sure to highlight its versatility and time-saving abilities. I love your idea of storing prepped veggies in individual baggies in the front of the fridge for easy access and healthier snacking. I also like to mention that processed foods can be much more expensive than fresh produce, making the Ultimate Slice &Grate a smart investment in the long run.I also demonstrate the different blades on the product, using cucumbers and carrots as you do. And if I am making wraps, I always thinly slice the red pepper and cucumber to show how easy it is to create perfect, uniform slices with the Ultimate Slice &Grate.I also ask my guests who already have this product how they use it, and I love your suggestion of using it for hash browns, potato pancakes, and even slices of apples. I also like to mention using it for pizza toppings and soups, as well as slicing leftover roasts for sandwiches.Overall, the Ultimate Slice &Grate is a must-have in any kitchen and I make sure to let my customers know that it will pay for itself in no time with all the money they'll save on pre-sliced and pre-grated produce. Thank you for sharing your tips and tricks for using this amazing product at shows!

What is the Ultimate Slice & Grate by Nancy Jo Ryan?

The Ultimate Slice & Grate by Nancy Jo Ryan is a multi-functional kitchen tool designed to make slicing and grating easier and more efficient. It can be used for a variety of food items such as vegetables, fruits, cheese, and more.

Is the Ultimate Slice & Grate dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Ultimate Slice & Grate is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend washing it by hand with warm soapy water for best results.

What material is the Ultimate Slice & Grate made of?

The Ultimate Slice & Grate is made of high-quality stainless steel which makes it durable and long-lasting. It also has a non-slip silicone base for added stability while in use.

Can the Ultimate Slice & Grate be used for both slicing and grating?

Yes, the Ultimate Slice & Grate has both slicing and grating blades that can be easily interchanged to suit your needs. It also comes with a safety holder for added protection while using the tool.

What is the warranty for the Ultimate Slice & Grate?

The Ultimate Slice & Grate comes with a lifetime guarantee, ensuring that it is free from defects in materials and workmanship. If you encounter any issues with your product, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Olivecook
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
lizcooks4u
  • shiloh-1
  • Products and Tips
Replies