• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Used Ultimate Slice and Grate?

In summary, The Ultimate Slice and Grate is a versatile kitchen tool with four different blades that allows you to easily slice, grate, and shred a variety of ingredients. It is dishwasher safe and can be used on all types of food. The tool also comes with a protective blade cover for safe storage and can be stored inside for compact storage.
lisa717
Does anyone have one that they want to sell.??? Used is fine with me....PLEAAAASSSSSSSSE????????

I think I have one on the high shelf in the kitchen - lemme ask DH to check for it when he gets home.

Hi, Lisa!
I have a used one that I would be happy to sell you....

Make me an offer!! lol

Paula

I have an new one and a used one (maybe 2 times) that I would love to part with! Make an offer and they are yours!

I really have no idea what to offer....could you guys PM what you think is a fair price? My director is looking for another too..I have a meeting tomorrow night...so if I had an idea of how much I could tell her too....

I have one NIB and a demo one too.

Just curious, why do you want a USG?

I have one and want another...my husband and I make a ton and a half of pickles...this way we both can use one at the same time....This is a quite a procession we have going on....we sell them....it may be a finger cutter but it is quicker and smoother for a whole cuke than the new one!!!

I have one also that has been used about 3 times. Will sale for $30 plus shipping cost.

1. What is the Ultimate Slice and Grate?

The Ultimate Slice and Grate is a versatile kitchen tool that allows you to easily slice, grate, and shred a variety of ingredients in just one tool.

2. How many blades does the Ultimate Slice and Grate come with?

The Ultimate Slice and Grate comes with four different blades: a slicing blade, a coarse grating blade, a fine grating blade, and a shredding blade.

3. Is the Ultimate Slice and Grate dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Ultimate Slice and Grate is completely dishwasher safe. Simply disassemble the parts and place them in the dishwasher for easy cleaning.

4. Can I use the Ultimate Slice and Grate on all types of food?

Yes, the Ultimate Slice and Grate is designed to work with a variety of ingredients including fruits, vegetables, cheeses, and even chocolate.

5. How do I store the Ultimate Slice and Grate?

The Ultimate Slice and Grate comes with a protective blade cover for safe storage. The blades can also be stored inside the tool for compact storage in your kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KellyRedHead
  • byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Olivecook
  • Products and Tips
Replies