• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need an Adjustable Thin Slicing Blade for an Older Ultimate Slice and Grate?

is trying to order a replacement part for the food chopper, but it won't take. PP tells her that the part is not allowed on the customer's order because it is a replacement part.
KellyRedHead
I posted earlier about needing the older collar for the food chopper. Well the same guest needs the adjustable thin slicing blade for the older Ultimate (now-Mandoline)slice and grate.

I put it in to order and it wouldn't take it, I was surprised. It didn't change too long ago?? Well anyway, does anyone have this. I will check and see if she want me to get it from anyone, but I thought I would check 1st to see if anyone out there may have one??

Thanks for your help!!

Kelly

I would offer her a 20% Upgrade Discount because the new one is safer and she will have the guarantee attached to it.

Thanks Kate! That is a great idea! I will call her tomorrow and ask her!

Thanks again!!

Kelly

If she books a show in March she can get it 60% off

HI Beth-

I tried to put it in on PP and it wouldn't take it? I forgot what it said, I will try it again. If it won't go through, I will tell you guys what it says and see if you know maybe what I am doing wrong?? :-((

Kelly

Here's what PP told me??When I entered the product number in on the customer's order it says,

"This product is not allowed for the current order" ??????:confused:

Anyone have any idea why??

Did you do a Replacement Part order or did you try to put it on a show or individual order?

You have to order replacement parts separately. In PP it's under non-commissionable orders. Just start a new order for replacement parts then add the product code, shipping is included. You can have it shipped to you or her.

KellyRedHead said:
When I entered the product number in on the customer's order it says,

"This product is not allowed for the current order" ??????:confused:

Anyone have any idea why??
It can not be placed on a customer order. It must be placed as a replacement order under non-commission orders. You can use the customer's CC to pay and it can be direct shipped to her though. AND there is no shipping charged for replacements - just the cost of the part and tax.

Thank you so much everyone!!

I always was under the impression it could be put on an order with a show. Thanks for setting me straight!!

You learn something new everyday!

Thanks again!
Kelly

1. What are the different blades included with the Ultimate Slice and Grate?

The Ultimate Slice and Grate comes with 5 different blades: a coarse grater, a fine grater, a julienne slicer, a wavy slicer, and a straight slicer. Each blade is designed to make different types of cuts for all your slicing and grating needs.

2. Can the Ultimate Slice and Grate be used for both fruits and vegetables?

Yes, the Ultimate Slice and Grate is versatile and can be used for both fruits and vegetables. It is perfect for shredding carrots, grating cheese, slicing cucumbers, and more. The possibilities are endless!

3. Is the Ultimate Slice and Grate dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Ultimate Slice and Grate is dishwasher safe. Simply remove the blades and place them in the dishwasher for easy cleaning. However, the hand guard and base should be hand washed for best results.

4. Can the Ultimate Slice and Grate be used for hard cheeses?

Yes, the Ultimate Slice and Grate is designed to handle hard cheeses such as Parmesan and cheddar. The coarse grater blade is perfect for grating these types of cheeses into fine shreds for your favorite dishes.

5. Is the Ultimate Slice and Grate safe to use?

Yes, the Ultimate Slice and Grate is designed with safety in mind. The hand guard ensures your fingers stay protected while using the blades, and the non-slip base keeps the tool securely in place while in use. Always use caution when handling sharp blades.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Molly Jo
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
lisa717
Replies
Views
lizcooks4u
  • chefmelody
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies