• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can anyone recommend a video tutorial for the Ultimate Mandoline?

In summary, the "Ultimate Mandoline Video" set includes a mandoline slicer, a blade guard, and an instructional DVD. The DVD provides step-by-step instructions, tips, and techniques for using the slicer, including adjusting the settings for different thicknesses. The slicer is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for best results. Replacement blades are also available for purchase.
byrd1956
Gold Member
I have a distant customer that is having problems with the Ultimate Mandoline. I contacted HO to see if they had any videos on using it and was told no, but to check youtube. I have searched with no luck. I am hoping one of you cheffers can help me. Has anyone found a video we can share w/our customers. I really didn't want to make one of my own....

I did see that and thought about printing the transcript for her, but I think it would be too wordy....a pic/video would be much better.

1. What is included in the "Ultimate Mandoline Video" set?

The "Ultimate Mandoline Video" set includes a mandoline slicer, a blade guard, and a instructional DVD.

2. How do I use the mandoline slicer?

The instructional DVD included in the set provides step-by-step instructions on how to use the mandoline slicer. It also includes tips and techniques for achieving the best results.

3. Can the mandoline slicer be adjusted for different thicknesses?

Yes, the mandoline slicer has adjustable settings for different thicknesses of slicing. The instructional DVD will guide you through how to adjust the settings.

4. Is the mandoline slicer dishwasher safe?

Yes, the mandoline slicer is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and longevity of the product.

5. Are replacement blades available for the mandoline slicer?

Yes, replacement blades are available for purchase. Please refer to the instructions on the packaging or contact customer service for assistance in ordering replacement blades.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nancycookspc
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • goddessred
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • sprinklesteen