• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Can I Get with The July Host Special at Pampered Chef?

In summary, the Ultimate Mandoline comes with four interchangeable blades: straight edge, julienne, waffle, and crinkle. The straight edge is perfect for slicing fruits and vegetables into thin, even slices, while the julienne blade is ideal for creating matchstick cuts. The waffle blade can be used for waffle-cut potatoes or other root vegetables, and the crinkle blade adds texture to dishes. The Mandoline also has an adjustable knob for choosing slice thickness and can be used on soft fruits and vegetables. It is dishwasher safe but hand washing is recommended, and additional tips include using the hand guard, coating the blades with cooking spray, and rotating the vegetable when using the julienne blade.
kchaudoin
Gold Member
I created this to take to my show tonight (mainly as a reference for myself since I have not used it much) but thought that it would be good if I laminated it and passed it around to customers too since it is a July Host Special.

Hope it is helpful for you!

Attachments

• Ultimate Mandoline Uses & Tips.doc
    299 KB · Views: 598
Thanks Karyn! I really like it! I will include it in my binder for shows.

------------------------July Host Special• Host a party in July and receive an extra $50 in Host Credit when your party reaches $500 in sales!• Plus, choose one of the following Summer Essentials Bundles for only $25 when you have $500 in party sales:1) Summer Fun Bundle: Includes a Large Utility Tote, Mini Zipper Pouch, and Medium Stand Tall Insert2) Beach Day Bundle: Includes a Large Utility Tote, Essential Storage Tote, and Flip-Flop Thermal3) Picnic Perfect Bundle: Includes a Large Utility Tote, Picnic Thermal Tote, and Square Utility Tote4) Poolside Bundle: Includes a Large Utility Tote, All-In Organizer, and Double Duty Caddy• These bundles are a $45-$60 value and are perfect for all your summer adventures!• Don’t forget, as a Host, you also receive 50% off one regular-priced item for every $200 in party sales and a free gift for hosting!• Contact your consultant today to book your July party and take advantage of this amazing offer!

What are the different blades and their uses on the Ultimate Mandoline?

The Ultimate Mandoline comes with four interchangeable blades: straight edge, julienne, waffle, and crinkle. The straight edge is perfect for slicing fruits and vegetables into thin, even slices. The julienne blade is ideal for creating matchstick cuts for salads or stir-fries. The waffle blade can be used to make waffle-cut potatoes or other root vegetables. The crinkle blade is great for adding texture to your dishes, such as crinkle-cut fries.

How do I adjust the thickness of the slices on the Ultimate Mandoline?

The Ultimate Mandoline has an adjustable knob that allows you to choose the thickness of your slices. Simply turn the knob to the desired thickness, from 1/16 inch to 1/2 inch. Make sure to secure the knob in place before use to ensure even slicing.

Can the Ultimate Mandoline be used for soft fruits and vegetables?

Yes, the Ultimate Mandoline can be used for soft fruits and vegetables such as tomatoes, avocados, and kiwis. Use the straight edge blade for best results and make sure to use a gentle, steady pressure when slicing. You can also use the julienne blade for softer produce, but be careful not to apply too much pressure as it may crush the fruit or vegetable.

How do I safely clean the Ultimate Mandoline?

The Ultimate Mandoline is dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand washing for best results. Be sure to use caution when handling the sharp blades and always use a cleaning brush or cloth to remove any food particles. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbers that could damage the blades.

What are some additional tips for using the Ultimate Mandoline?

Always use the included hand guard to protect your fingers when slicing. To prevent food from sticking to the blades, lightly coat them with cooking spray before use. When using the julienne blade, rotate the vegetable 90 degrees after every few slices for even cuts. And always make sure the blades are fully secured before use to avoid any accidents.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jregini
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • SweetMelissaV
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Michele Watson