• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Ultimate Mandoline Recipe for a Delicious Show-Stopping Dish!

You can use every blade on the UM.The Warm Lemon Pepper Chicken salad in the SB is also good for demoing the UM. All those potatoes are done in a flash, then you can do the onions!
Jillmami
What is a great show recipe that features the Ultimate Mandoline??!!

Thanks!!

The veggie pizza recipe that comes with the New Consultant Kit is a great one with the UM. (trying to think of the actual name...)

Also - Fajitas - either for the DCB or the Grill, and use the UM to slice the peppers & onions. (although I really love the veggie wedger for this).

I sold a couple using it to slice potatoes for the Bacon and Blue Cheese Potato Bites in the current Season's Best. I had someone slice one small potato as thin as they could (i.e. not thin enough), while someone else did the rest in the mandoline, much, much faster. It was just the baby reds, so I didn't mind sacrificing one potato, and it really helped sell the mandoline!

Love that potato idea....having one use the knife while the other uses the UM!!! Great idea!!!

Being a new consultant I agree. The Three Cheese Garden Pizza is great for the UM. You can use every blade.

Liseit said:
Being a new consultant I agree. The Three Cheese Garden Pizza is great for the UM. You can use every blade.

Three Cheese Garden Pizza! That's the name!

Yes - it so great, because it really shows off the UM, and it's SO good too. People will want the UM just so they can make that pizza!

My mother loved the pizza so much I make one just for her to take to lunch through the week. She's a real veggie lover, and it's so pretty when it's done.

The Warm Lemon Pepper Chicken salad in the SB is also good for demoing the UM. All those potatoes are done in a flash, then you can do the onions!

The 3 cheese garden pizza is a great recipe to showcase the UM.. however, I do NOT recommend you using the UM for grating the cheese! Get the new coarse grater for the cheese!

And the 3 cheese garden pizza is a recipe in the " All The Best " cookbook.

What is the "Ultimate Mandoline Recipe"?

The "Ultimate Mandoline Recipe" is a versatile recipe that can be made using the Ultimate Mandoline from Pampered Chef. It is a kitchen tool that slices, shreds, and juliennes vegetables and fruits quickly and easily.

What type of dishes can I make with the "Ultimate Mandoline Recipe"?

The "Ultimate Mandoline Recipe" can be used to make a variety of dishes such as salads, stir-fries, soups, casseroles, and more. It is perfect for creating even slices or julienne cuts of vegetables and fruits to add to your favorite recipes.

Do I need any additional tools or equipment to make the "Ultimate Mandoline Recipe"?

No, the "Ultimate Mandoline Recipe" can be made using just the Ultimate Mandoline from Pampered Chef. It comes with a variety of blades to make different types of cuts, making it the only tool you need in your kitchen for slicing and shredding.

Is the "Ultimate Mandoline Recipe" easy to clean?

Yes, the Ultimate Mandoline is designed for easy cleaning. It is dishwasher safe, but can also be easily cleaned by hand with warm soapy water. Just be sure to use caution when handling the sharp blades.

Can I adjust the thickness of the slices using the Ultimate Mandoline?

Yes, the Ultimate Mandoline has an adjustable knob that allows you to easily adjust the thickness of the slices. This makes it perfect for creating thin slices for salads or thicker slices for roasting or grilling.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
  • nancycookspc
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • beepampered
  • Products and Tips
Replies