• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need inspiration for showcasing an Ultimate Mandoline at an auction?

In summary, the "Ultimate Mandoline Flyer/Info" is a versatile kitchen tool from Pampered Chef that allows for easy and safe slicing, julienning, and waffle cutting of various fruits and vegetables. It has an adjustable blade and safety features such as a hand guard and non-slip feet. It is best used for firm produce and can be cleaned in the dishwasher or by hand with immediate blade drying and occasional sharpening.
gwyn26
I am donating an Ultimate Mandoline to an auction at our local school. My mom saw it and the box and then saw the picture in the catalog. She said, "You definitely need to put something together like is in the catalog so people can SEE what it does." Well, unfortunately, the only pictures of it that I can copy are the cheesy ones without a background. I found the catalog online, but it is a pdf and you can't even copy or anything.

So, any suggestions/ideas? Does anyone have something already put together? I searched the files and didn't see anything come up. Pulled up the July host flyer, but it doesn't have a nice picture either.

Thanks!

I took these from the catalog (leaving out the price).

Does this help?

Attachments

• UM_Desc1.jpg
    UM_Desc1.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 349
  • UM_Desc2.jpg
    UM_Desc2.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 373
  • UM_Pic.jpg
    UM_Pic.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 302
Thank you so much!

Do you mind sharing the finished flyer when you're done?

Here's what I came up with....

Attachments

• mandoline 1 fundraiser.pub
    147 KB · Views: 404
Very nice, and professional looking!
Deb

Oh I so wanted to see this, :cry: but we don't have publisher.

Is there anyone :angel: out there willing to convert to PDF or Word??

Thanks a bunch,

Lisa

1. What is the "Ultimate Mandoline Flyer/Info"?

The "Ultimate Mandoline Flyer/Info" is a versatile kitchen tool made by Pampered Chef that allows you to easily and safely slice, julienne, and waffle cut a variety of fruits and vegetables.

2. How does the "Ultimate Mandoline Flyer/Info" work?

The "Ultimate Mandoline Flyer/Info" has an adjustable blade that can be set to different thicknesses, allowing you to achieve precise cuts. Simply place your desired fruit or vegetable on the mandoline and slide it back and forth across the blade to create even slices or julienne cuts. The waffle blade can be used by rotating the fruit or vegetable 90 degrees after each pass.

3. Is the "Ultimate Mandoline Flyer/Info" safe to use?

Yes, the "Ultimate Mandoline Flyer/Info" is designed with safety in mind. It has a hand guard that keeps your fingers away from the blade, and non-slip feet to keep it securely in place while in use. It also has a locking mechanism for safe storage.

4. Can the "Ultimate Mandoline Flyer/Info" be used for any type of food?

The "Ultimate Mandoline Flyer/Info" is best suited for firm fruits and vegetables, such as potatoes, carrots, apples, and cucumbers. It is not recommended for use with soft or delicate foods.

5. How do I clean and maintain the "Ultimate Mandoline Flyer/Info"?

The "Ultimate Mandoline Flyer/Info" is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. It is also recommended to hand wash and dry the blade immediately after use to prevent rusting. The blade can be sharpened with a honing tool to maintain its sharpness over time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• emiscookin
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • krahema
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
krahema
  • JennyJennJen