• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will the USG parts and old blades fit in the UM storage case?

In summary, the Ultimate Mandoline stands out from other mandoline slicers because it offers multiple cutting options and has a safety feature. It also has an adjustable thickness knob and is dishwasher safe. Additionally, it comes with a storage container and has a 1-year warranty.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
I have someone who wants to know if the parts for the USG will fit in the storage case of the UM? Also if the blades from the old one will fit in the new one. My initial answer is no but I know that someone here will know for sure! Thanks in advance!

No.

(You were correct initially!;))

Bless you... I'll call her right now! THANKS!

What is the difference between the Ultimate Mandoline and other mandoline slicers?

The Ultimate Mandoline offers multiple cutting options, including straight slices, crinkle cuts, julienne cuts, and waffle cuts, all in one compact tool. It also has a safety feature that keeps your fingers away from the blades.

Can I adjust the thickness of the slices with the Ultimate Mandoline?

Yes, the Ultimate Mandoline has an adjustable thickness knob that allows you to choose the desired thickness for your slices. This gives you more control over the thickness of your cuts compared to other mandoline slicers.

Is the Ultimate Mandoline dishwasher safe?

Yes, all parts of the Ultimate Mandoline are dishwasher safe, making clean up a breeze. Just be sure to remove the blades and store them safely before putting the tool in the dishwasher.

Does the Ultimate Mandoline come with a storage container?

Yes, the Ultimate Mandoline comes with a storage container that conveniently holds all the blades and accessories. This makes it easy to keep everything together and organized in your kitchen.

What is the warranty on the Ultimate Mandoline?

The Ultimate Mandoline comes with a 1-year warranty, so you can purchase with confidence knowing that the product is backed by the Pampered Chef guarantee. If you experience any issues with your mandoline, simply contact us for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef_leeanne
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
  • peichef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • beepampered