• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Ultimate Mandolin for Sale the Perfect Addition to Your Kitchen?

In summary, the Ultimate Mandolin for Sale varies in price from $50 to $100 and is dishwasher safe, although hand washing is recommended. The blades on the mandolin can be adjusted for different thicknesses and it comes with a one year warranty against manufacturing defects. Additionally, it includes a safety holder and storage case as additional accessories.
tarynskrazykitchen
Popular Cutting Item for SaleI have a higher priced cutting item for sale, if anyone is interested.

Please e-mail me at: [email protected] if you are interested! Thank you!

Last edited:
You aren't allowed to sell current products in the market place.

Oh my apologies. I didn't see anything about that on the rules. I must have read through too quickly.

That is why you see many people offering a 'list'. They list current items there. you can't post them here directly.

Thanks for the tip, esavvymom! Is there a way to remove this thread so I dont get in trouble?

tarynskrazykitchen said:
Thanks for the tip, esavvymom! Is there a way to remove this thread so I dont get in trouble?

Just go to your original post and edit it to say everything you have on there but call it a "current product" or "popular cutting item".

ETA: Re-readng your OP - you probably have to change quite a bit of the wording but anyway that's a way you can fix it. We can no longer delete threads ourselves.

1. What is the price of the Ultimate Mandolin for Sale?

The price of the Ultimate Mandolin for Sale varies depending on current promotions and sales, but it typically ranges from $50 to $100.

2. Is the Ultimate Mandolin for Sale dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Ultimate Mandolin for Sale is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the life of the product.

3. Can the blades on the Ultimate Mandolin be adjusted?

Yes, the blades on the Ultimate Mandolin for Sale can be adjusted to different thicknesses to meet your specific slicing or julienning needs.

4. What is the warranty on the Ultimate Mandolin for Sale?

The Ultimate Mandolin for Sale comes with a one year warranty against any manufacturing defects or malfunctions. Please contact our customer service team for any warranty inquiries.

5. Does the Ultimate Mandolin for Sale come with any additional accessories?

Yes, the Ultimate Mandolin for Sale comes with a safety holder to protect your fingers while slicing, as well as a storage case for easy and safe storage when not in use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tarynskrazykitchen
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pamperedbynikki
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • ashleypc