• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will Waddington, NY Be Crowned the Ultimate Fishing Town?

In summary, Waddington, NY is a small town located on the St. Lawrence River and is a great place to vote for because they are in the lead and are getting a lot of free publicity from their promotion.
Darcy Sharpe
Gold Member
Would you be willing to vote of Waddington, NY. We are in the lead and would like to stay there. I do not live in this town, however I do many shows there. Waddington is located on the St. Lawrence River. When you click onto the site, you can read all the wonderful things that Waddington and the St. Lawrence River has to offer. We are starting to lose our lead and could use all the votes we can get.

http://www.wfnfishingtown.com/vote-view.php vote 1 time, verify your e-mail, it is that easy. You can vote up to 4 times a day every day if you wish.

Thanks

Darcy

"Millions of dollars in free publicity..."

Last year, when WFN ran a similar promotion in Canada, the tiny fishing village of Port Alberni, B.C., with a population of just 18,000, earned the title of WFN's Ultimate Fishing Town Canada because of their world-class salmon fishing and overwhelming community support. The result, according to the community's tourism board, has been millions of dollars in free publicity and an immediate economic boom in tourism.

U

I voted for it. I live in NY (central finger lakes area), but never heard of Waddington. Good luck!

Thanks Gail. Waddington is a small town with so much to offer. It also has the best viewing along the river when the ships from Eisenhower Locks in Massena, pass through. They will also help the surrronding Fishing programs, such as FISHCAP so it will be great for the St. Lawrence County Area.

Thanks again for your vote.:)

Sounds like a nice place. I voted again today--they seem to be winning!

Thanks again Gail. They are winning, but we still need every vote we can get to ensure the lead. Keep voting if you can and watch the votes rise.:love:

1. What is the "Ultimate Fishing Town" contest?

The "Ultimate Fishing Town" contest is an annual competition hosted by Pampered Chef that celebrates and recognizes the best fishing towns in the United States. It allows people to nominate and vote for their favorite fishing towns, and the winning town receives a grand prize of $25,000.

2. How can I nominate my town for the "Ultimate Fishing Town" contest?

To nominate your town for the "Ultimate Fishing Town" contest, you can visit the official contest website and submit a nomination form. Nominations are open to any town in the United States that has a strong fishing community and culture.

3. Can I nominate more than one town for the "Ultimate Fishing Town" contest?

Yes, you can nominate multiple towns for the "Ultimate Fishing Town" contest as long as they meet the eligibility criteria. However, each person is only allowed to submit one nomination per town.

4. How are the winners of the "Ultimate Fishing Town" contest determined?

The winners of the "Ultimate Fishing Town" contest are determined through a combination of public votes and a panel of judges. The top 20 nominated towns with the most votes will move on to the final round, where a panel of judges will evaluate each town based on criteria such as community involvement, fishing culture, and sustainability.

5. Can I vote for my town in the "Ultimate Fishing Town" contest?

Yes, anyone can vote for their favorite town in the "Ultimate Fishing Town" contest as long as they are 18 years or older and have a valid email address. Each person is only allowed to vote once per day for the duration of the voting period.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sharalam
Back