• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Try Our New Cookie Press & Potato Ricer - Your Feedback Appreciated!

In summary, the redesigned cookie press has only just launched with us in the UK and everyone is very excited about the inclusion of the potato ricer disk as a potato ricer has been a product our UK customers have been requesting for years! However, Rae would like your honest feedback on this product ladies and gents please!
Belinda Wood
Gold Member
The redesigned cookie press has only just launched with us in the UK and everyone is very excited about the inclusion of the potato ricer disk as a potato ricer has been a product our UK customers have been requesting for years! However, I'd love your honest feedback on this product ladies and gents please!
Many thanks in advance!

Re: UK Consultant asks-The Potato Ricer - what's your honest opinion on its performanIf you have a lot of potatoes to do it can take a few times to fill it up. Otherwise it worked fine for me.

Re: UK Consultant asks-The Potato Ricer - what's your honest opinion on its performanThanks for your reply. Do you find the potatoes go cold too quickly though?

Re: UK Consultant asks-The Potato Ricer - what's your honest opinion on its performanI love it. It held more than I thought it would, though I still needed to fill it a couple of times. Really easy to use and clean, though. And, no, the potatoes don't go cold too quickly. Of course, I add warmed milk to mine instead of cold.

Re: UK Consultant asks-The Potato Ricer - what's your honest opinion on its performanThank you so much Rae!

Re: UK Consultant asks-The Potato Ricer - what's your honest opinion on its performanI warm the butter and milk that goes in the potatoes and keep them in a bowl on warm in the oven they are yumo.

Re: UK Consultant asks-The Potato Ricer - what's your honest opinion on its performanThank you all! Mine should arrive this week! I look forward to testing it out!

Re: UK Consultant asks-The Potato Ricer - what's your honest opinion on its performanI used mine to rice potatoes for the first time Saturday and they were wonderful. I also heated the milk and butter like the video online shows.:chef:

Re: UK Consultant asks-The Potato Ricer - what's your honest opinion on its performanStupid question alert, but what is the benefit of ricing potatoes? I don't get it.

Re: UK Consultant asks-The Potato Ricer - what's your honest opinion on its performanGenerally they're smoother than mashed and less trouble than whipped.

Re: UK Consultant asks-The Potato Ricer - what's your honest opinion on its performanIn our home we only need one large potato to make enough mashed tatters for dinner (my hubby, myself, 2 daughter 5yrs and 3yrs and a new baby boy who is not a potato eater yet). I do not have a hand mixer and am not about to use my 5qt kitchen aid to whip a potato. When you use a for or the mix n chop to mash the potato it is ok but lumpy. Using the potato ricer I get smooth potato with just a swirl or a fork/spatula/spoon to blend the riced potato :) I really like the ricer especially b/c it is not a ratchet style(our old one and other companies' ricers) one that many people have gotten injured from...

Re: UK Consultant asks-The Potato Ricer - what's your honest opinion on its performanHow big are your potatoes, chefmoseley? The Furry Guy can eat 2 of them mashed at one meal.

Re: UK Consultant asks-The Potato Ricer - what's your honest opinion on its performanI would not live without my hand mixer ... I use it for everything. I simply can't wrap my brain around fitting all those potatoes in my cookie press. I just strain my taters, take out the hand mixer, whip and go!

Re: UK Consultant asks-The Potato Ricer - what's your honest opinion on its performanChefSteph - LOL! I was thinking the SAME thing! When I got my cookie press, I thought "what the?" Never heard of ricing potatoes in my life!

What is the purpose of the Pampered Chef Cookie Press and Potato Ricer?

The Pampered Chef Cookie Press and Potato Ricer are kitchen tools designed to make it easier for you to create perfectly shaped cookies and perfectly mashed potatoes. The cookie press allows you to easily press cookie dough into various shapes, while the potato ricer helps you create smooth and fluffy mashed potatoes.

How do I use the Cookie Press and Potato Ricer?

For the Cookie Press, simply fill the barrel with cookie dough, attach the desired shape disc, and press the dough onto a baking sheet. For the Potato Ricer, peel and cook potatoes, then place them in the ricer and press down to create smooth mashed potatoes. Both tools come with detailed instructions for easy use.

Is the Cookie Press and Potato Ricer dishwasher safe?

Yes, both the Cookie Press and Potato Ricer are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend disassembling and hand-washing the parts to ensure they last longer.

Are there any extra attachments available for the Cookie Press and Potato Ricer?

Yes, there are additional shape discs available for the Cookie Press that can be purchased separately. However, at this time there are no additional attachments for the Potato Ricer.

What is the return policy for the Cookie Press and Potato Ricer?

We offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee on all Pampered Chef products, including the Cookie Press and Potato Ricer. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views
pampcheflisa
Replies
Views