• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Uh oh....

erinyourpclady

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Feb 19, 2006
I'm having oral surgery tomorrow. On the front of my mouth. In the end it will look gorgeous but I will have temporaries over my front top four teeth tomorrow. Not a prob right? I have a show Friday morning!
So...think good thoughts for me to be not to uncomfortable and get through the show quickly and quietly!

pampchefsarah

Gold Member
Mar 24, 2008
I'm having oral surgery tomorrow. On the front of my mouth. In the end it will look gorgeous but I will have temporaries over my front top four teeth tomorrow. Not a prob right? I have a show Friday morning!
So...think good thoughts for me to be not to uncomfortable and get through the show quickly and quietly!

Note to self - don't have temps put on front of mouth right before a show, because I COULD NOT DO THIS!! I normally don't talk very much (oh, hush Dor and Kacey - I'm not talking about Facebook), but get me started on Pampered Chef and, well, yeah, this wouldn't work for me.

I will be thinking of and praying for you, though. I'm sure you'll be just fine - and, maybe you'll get some sympathy sales out of it!:D

Sheila

Legend Member
Gold Member
Mar 26, 2008
(((hugs)))

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
Prayers said.

pcchefjane

Gold Member
Jul 23, 2008
Praying you'll feel up to doing your show...and like Sarah said, maybe your "dedication" for doing the show will get some sympathy sales! :)

The_Kitchen_Guy

Legend Member
Silver Member
Nov 4, 2005
Think of it as sinking your teeth into your business.

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
You'll be fine. I had crowns put on my front two teeth and the temporaries looked fine - no one could tell. I didn't have discomfort with them either. If you hurt just take some tylenol before the show. Don't worry!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
CJMoore
Replies
Views
MrsNetNut404
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views