1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Uh oh....

1. erinyourpclady

erinyourpclady Veteran Member Gold Member

I'm having oral surgery tomorrow. On the front of my mouth. In the end it will look gorgeous but I will have temporaries over my front top four teeth tomorrow. Not a prob right? I have a show Friday morning!
    So...think good thoughts for me to be not to uncomfortable and get through the show quickly and quietly!

2. pampchefsarah

pampchefsarah Senior Member Gold Member

Note to self - don't have temps put on front of mouth right before a show, because I COULD NOT DO THIS!! I normally don't talk very much (oh, hush Dor and Kacey - I'm not talking about Facebook), but get me started on Pampered Chef and, well, yeah, this wouldn't work for me.

I will be thinking of and praying for you, though. I'm sure you'll be just fine - and, maybe you'll get some sympathy sales out of it!:D

Sep 30, 2009
  3. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

(((hugs)))

Sep 30, 2009
  4. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Prayers said.

Oct 1, 2009
  5. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

Praying you'll feel up to doing your show...and like Sarah said, maybe your "dedication" for doing the show will get some sympathy sales! :)

Oct 1, 2009
  6. The_Kitchen_Guy

The_Kitchen_Guy Legend Member Silver Member

Think of it as sinking your teeth into your business.

7. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

You'll be fine. I had crowns put on my front two teeth and the temporaries looked fine - no one could tell. I didn't have discomfort with them either. If you hurt just take some tylenol before the show. Don't worry!

Oct 1, 2009
Have something to add?