• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ugly Spoon Competition: Help Needed!

In summary, the group discussed hosting an Ugly Spoon competition at an upcoming show and shared ideas on how to run it. They also talked about other games and activities to incorporate into parties, including a Chocolate Quiz and a game involving popping balloons for prizes. The group expressed gratitude for the ideas and resources shared on the website and looked forward to implementing them at future shows.
Yvonne
Not really a theme show as such, but I offered an Ugly Spoon competition to a host in a couple of weeks - and I haven't a clue what I am talking about. Has anyone done this? Do I decide which is the ugliest? Do the other guests decide? Should there be a list of criteria? Help!!! :confused: It seemed like a good idea when I suggested it! I tried the Right Left game at the show this host booked from, and that went down well, but I wanted to do something else. I've picked up some great ideas from this site, so I know you girls won't let me down on this one. Can't wait to do my next Chocoholics show so that I can use the Chocolate Quiz!
Cheers.

Yvonne

What is the Right Left game? Also, can you e-mail me a copy of the Chocolate quiz? I have a chocolate show coming up and this sounds like something I could use. Thanks.

Here are a bunch!

Attachments

• games 1.doc
    172 KB · Views: 1,061
Everyone loves games!Wow!! Thanks for sharing Janel!! :D What a great resource!

Yvonne - That sounds like a good game to play. I think all the guests should vote. Maybe catch the guests as they are coming in and have them gove you their spoon they brought for the contest. Give that spoon a number. When everyone has arrived, lay out the numbered spoons somewhere. At a time you designate for guests to vote. have them write down the number of the spoon they think is the ugliest and drop all votes in a hat. Tell them not to vote for there own. Ofcourse there is no way you culd tell, unless every singe vote was for one :rolleyes: you'll just have to assume they will play fair I guess. Count the votes and give the winner a small gift like a Seasons Best Cookbook or maybe even a new spoon!! Have fun! Hope that helps!

Amazing airplae reading material for tomorrows flight! Thanks Janel!!Janel, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!! I finally found airplane reading material!!! :p I thought I would check back here to see what everyone is chating about and ta da!! 22 pages of STUFF!!! I will be sharing at Conference tomorrow and will definately give you credit!! I LOVE THIS SITE!!!
I haven't written much here but I read a lot and I tell everyone about it. I can't wait for Conference. My husband just happens to have his conference (public radio news directors) in Chicago as well this year and we celebrate our 10 year anniversary this month. Well, just wanted to thank you and everyone for all the sharing. Did you or are you going to Conference? Looking forward to hearing what everyone has to say when session 3 is over!

Chocolate QuizHi Yvonne.

What is the Chocolate quiz about? I'm assuming you have some interesting facts and try and see how much everyone knows?

Could you post the details, please.

I have a chocolate show coming up and I think it would be fun to use this.

Thanks.

Tasha

Well, I can't take credit for those games. I got them from everyone else and other websites also. So thanks to everyone for all the ideas! Its great that we can all help each other out. I can try to find some more if you want me to post them.

I also can't wait to find out about everything from conference since I couldn't go. We have a clusterr meeting next wednesday and I can hardly wait!

I don't know if this is the quiz you all are looking for. I know there is one on this website that has pictures of candy bars and you have to guess which one is which. Its really cute. I believe its under "PC Files"

Attachments

• chocolatequiz.doc
    236 KB · Views: 684
Ahhhh! Its called "name that candy bar" Just enter that in the search tool at the top of the website and it will bring up the thread with the game and also several other chocolate documents. HTH!

Love the quiz! Thanks again Janel!! :D

Chocolate QuizJanel - that is the quiz I was talking about and thanks for all those games! Wow! Another tip I have picked up from this site at some point which I am going to try at the same show is to have some latex balloons, each with a slip of paper inside with a small gift written on it. I will ask anyone interested in having a show to blow up and then pop a balloon to see what they have won! Will let you know how it goes.

ThanksThanks Janel.

I am going to use this for my chocolate party coming up .

Tasha

1. What is the Ugly Spoon Competition?

The Ugly Spoon Competition is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef where participants are challenged to create the most unique and creative spoon design using Pampered Chef's products.

2. How do I enter the Ugly Spoon Competition?

To enter the Ugly Spoon Competition, you can submit your spoon design on the Pampered Chef website during the entry period. You must use at least one Pampered Chef product in your design.

3. Is there a prize for the winner of the Ugly Spoon Competition?

Yes, the winner of the Ugly Spoon Competition will receive a prize package from Pampered Chef, including a selection of our top-selling products.

4. Can I submit more than one spoon design for the Ugly Spoon Competition?

Yes, you can submit as many spoon designs as you'd like during the entry period. However, each design must be unique and use at least one Pampered Chef product.

5. How are the winners of the Ugly Spoon Competition selected?

The winners of the Ugly Spoon Competition are selected by a panel of judges at Pampered Chef based on creativity, use of Pampered Chef products, and overall visual appeal. Winners will be announced on our website and social media channels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefsarah
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mountainmama74
  • AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • raebates