• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ugliest Tool Theme: Invitation and Discount at Kitchen Show - Help Needed!

In summary, the "Ugliest Tool Theme" is a fun and quirky set of kitchen tools offered by Pampered Chef, featuring bright colors, unique designs, and playful patterns. The set includes 5 tools: a vegetable peeler, a garlic press, a can opener, a pizza cutter, and a whisk. Despite their whimsical design, the tools are fully functional and made with high-quality materials. They can be purchased separately or as a set, but it is recommended to get the full set for a cohesive look in the kitchen. These tools can also be used for everyday cooking and are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
batroark
Gold Member
Does anybody have an invitation on the "Ugliest tool in the Kitchen"? It is on the line of have everybody to bring their ugliest tool in the kitchen that they still use, and if they choose to replace it they get like a 15% discount or something like that??????? Can somebody help me? I booked that theme show during the Super Bowl this afternoon and now can't figure out how it really goes. I would appreciate any help at all. I did do a search on here for it, but it is too late for my brain to still be working. lol :p

i found a dr phil one on here thats simaler let me see if i can post it its really cute let me know if you like it

Attachments

• dr phil show.doc
    45.5 KB · Views: 533
Thanks for sending a rply back. After posting this the other day I went searching still, and found the Dr. Phil themed invitation. The host absolutely loved it, and sees that Pampered Chef can be fun, entertaining, and earn you money and she is talking about signing up the night of her show. Wooohoo!

What is the "Ugliest Tool Theme"?

The "Ugliest Tool Theme" is a fun and quirky theme for kitchen tools and gadgets offered by Pampered Chef. It features bright colors, unique designs, and playful patterns that are sure to bring a smile to your face.

How many tools are included in the "Ugliest Tool Theme"?

There are 5 tools included in the "Ugliest Tool Theme" set: a vegetable peeler, a garlic press, a can opener, a pizza cutter, and a whisk. Each tool is designed with a different colorful and whimsical pattern.

Are the tools in the "Ugliest Tool Theme" functional?

Yes, absolutely! While the "Ugliest Tool Theme" may have a fun and playful design, the tools are all made with high-quality materials and are fully functional for all your cooking and food prepping needs.

Can I purchase the tools separately or only as a set?

You can purchase the tools in the "Ugliest Tool Theme" set separately or as a set. However, we highly recommend purchasing the full set for the complete and cohesive look in your kitchen.

Can I use the "Ugliest Tool Theme" tools for everyday cooking?

Yes, you can! The "Ugliest Tool Theme" tools are not only functional but also durable and designed to withstand everyday use in the kitchen. They are also dishwasher safe for easy clean-up.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisasfuncooking
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • yourpcgal
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • rossjulie