• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trouble Booking Shows? Overcome Objections with These Tips!

In summary, Becky is trying to get Pampered Chef to sponsor her and she is offering products for free to people who attend her Facebook event.
kristanmary
I'm having problems booking shows and everyone I talk to to has an excuse that it's to expensive, they don't don't have anyone to order, they can't afford it, or they just don't have the time! I'm so bad at being pushy and countering there turn downs! How do you reply to poeple saying no?

All the reasons you listed basically mean"No, not now." So respect that and move on to other people. Make your list if you haven't already of 100 and go down the list of others you haven't asked. Search our files on bookings here and do the HO online training if you haven't. Our business isn't about being pushy. Also contact your recruiter/director for help.

don't be discouraged....and you don't need to be pushy to get bookings. I would keep asking everyone...when you make a deposit at the bank, leave a catalog with your contact info; ask a friend to leave a catalog in the breakroom at her job; or even go to some othe local businesses and ask to leave one. I'd also sweeten the pot a bit and offer a free product to a host that has a party by a certain date. You can put a minimum sales requirement like $300 for a $20 gift is fair. Or you can offer to pick up the groceries need to make the demo. Good luck & I hope you find something that works for you!

Step out of your comfort zone, I know it's hard....You have to get it in your mind to give out those catalogs. It starts a conversation! I see someone at the grocery store...say hi....ask them "Hey, I've got a new spring catalog in my purse, have you gotten one yet?" Of course, they say no....give them one, chat up a couple of the new items, wait for the ooohs and aaahs and I always say..."Can you help me out by hosting a party?" If they say "I'm just too busy" (I hope they say because of kids' sports!) I always say, well how about a catalog party...you can take the books to the games with you! You'll get some free goodies! How does that sound instead?
Keep trying! The first few times are tough, but it because natural after awhile!

I recently re-started my business last summer and I had a very slow start. Over the last month or so things have picked up for me because I've been getting myself out there to people who have no idea who I am. Friends, family and list of 100 was great for awhile, but I'm working on meeting new people and seeing what I can do by branching out. Banks, restaurants, dry cleaners, etc. if they have a shelf for a few catalogs I leave some. I also carry mini's with me just in case I get into a conversation with someone so they have something to look at and then they have my info when they find it stuck in the bottom of their purse a month from now (sounds silly, but it has happened!) I have gotten a few orders from my bank, as well as a possible recruit from leaving an old catalog at a restaurant I go to frequently. I've also been "greenlighting" on Facebook which my Director just got me hooked on! I booked three shows one afternoon just by sending a quick message to my Facebook friends who were online. Some politely declined and chatted with me, some didn't answer at all, but I got a few who said, wow, let's do this!

Hope all this rambling helps you. The main thing is not to get discouraged (I spent a lot of time discouraged in my first stint as a consultant years ago). You're going to get a lot of excuses and even more no's. Just remember to keep picking up the phone, chatting with random strangers, and don't forget to smile...you work for the best company in the universe :cheerleader:

Kristin - what were the words you used for greenlighting?

This is language my Director gave me and I tailored it to whomever I was messaging (i.e., "congrats on your recent engagement/wedding", "wow your kids are getting so big!", etc.) Feel free to make any changes and share! :)"Hey Becky! Hope you're having a good day! It's been a while and I hope all is well! I am in a contest with Pampered Chef sooo... Is there anything in your kitchen that needs replacing or an upgrade? I have a super easy way for you to get free Pampered Chef products! I set up an event here on FB. Then all you do is click "join" and invite your friends near and far.... it literally takes 5 minutes. I'll take care of everything else and you can get free products for your home PLUS a special bonus from me! How about we give it a try? You really have nothing to lose!- Kristin"

1. How can I improve my cooking skills?

One way to improve your cooking skills is by practicing regularly. You can also take cooking classes or watch tutorials online to learn new techniques and recipes.

2. What are some common mistakes that beginners make in the kitchen?

Some common mistakes that beginners make in the kitchen include not properly measuring ingredients, not preheating the oven, and not following recipes accurately. It's important to pay attention to details and take your time when cooking.

3. How do I know when my food is cooked?

The best way to know if your food is cooked is by using a food thermometer. Different types of food have different internal temperature requirements, so it's important to use a thermometer to ensure your food is fully cooked and safe to eat.

4. How can I make sure my food doesn't burn?

To prevent your food from burning, make sure to use the right heat level and keep an eye on your food while it's cooking. You can also use a timer to help you keep track of cooking times.

5. What are some essential tools that I need in the kitchen?

Some essential tools for cooking include a good set of knives, measuring cups and spoons, a cutting board, a mixing bowl, and pots and pans. It's also helpful to have a variety of utensils and kitchen gadgets for different tasks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pamperedlife
  • TheFreddiesCook
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • kdangel518