• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Is My Sister's Professional Cookware Dishwasher Safe?

In summary, it is crucial to treat sisters as customers in a professional and respectful manner, just like any other customer. To avoid favoritism, it is important to set boundaries and maintain a professional attitude. If your sister is unhappy with a purchase, address and resolve the issue as you would with any other customer. Your employee discount cannot be applied to purchases made by family members. To balance your personal and professional relationship with your sister as a customer, establish boundaries and communicate openly about your role as an employee.
chefkathy
My sister has hosted with me three times. She got professional cookware in the fall of 2005.Today I'm at her house for lunch and she sets down a piece in front of me. "I need you to replace this--it's chipping." I look inside and yes, there are some silver spots where the finish has chipped off.I very gently said that she should probably call herself because they will ask questions only she has the answers to. I told her to look at her set and let me know which pieces need replacing. "They all do." Greeeeaaaaaat.So before I left I said "you haven't put them in the dishwasher, right?" uh oh! She INSISTED that the Use & Care said they were dishwasher safe. Ugh.I am making her call this in herself. No way I am touching this with a 10 foot pole. Now I just hope she's not mad at me and doesn't bad mouth PC when she finds out she was wrong...

(((hugs)))

Yes... family can be the worst. HUGS!!!!!

Uh oh. Not good. :( Sorry, Deb. I hope this blows over without too much stress for you!

Well, I say if she is a good sister, she will realize that YOU did not make the pan or the warrenty rules. If you picked up an item at the store for her and it did not work, she would have to return it to the original company anyway.

I know what you mean, though Deb. HUGS to you.

I'm sorry Deb, she loves to give you such a hard time about EVERYTHING! :( What happened with this?

Nothing happened yet. She hasn't mentioned it again so neither have I. :)

1. Why is it important to treat sisters as customers?

It is important to treat all customers with professionalism and respect, regardless of your personal relationship with them. Sisters are no exception to this rule. Plus, providing excellent customer service can lead to positive word-of-mouth recommendations and potential future sales.

2. How can I avoid favoritism towards my sister as a customer?

It's important to set boundaries and maintain a professional attitude when dealing with sisters as customers. Treat them just like any other customer and do not give them special treatment or discounts. If your sister insists on paying less or receiving special treatment, politely decline and explain that you have to treat all customers equally.

3. My sister is unhappy with her purchase, what should I do?

Just like any other customer, it's important to address and resolve any issues or concerns your sister may have with her purchase. Listen to her feedback and try to find a solution that satisfies both parties. Remember to remain professional and handle the situation as you would with any other customer.

4. Can I use my employee discount when my sister makes a purchase?

As an employee of Pampered Chef, you are entitled to use your employee discount on personal purchases only. This discount cannot be applied to purchases made by family members or friends.

5. How can I balance my personal and professional relationship with my sister as a customer?

It's important to establish boundaries and communicate openly with your sister about your role as an employee of Pampered Chef. Make it clear that you have to treat her as a customer during work hours and that your personal relationship will not affect your professional duties. Outside of work, you can continue to maintain your personal relationship with your sister.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Mel92504
  • finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • chellb1234
  • Products and Tips
Replies