• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Are Pans on Stop Sell? A Confession of Forgetting to Inform Party Guests

In summary, a lot of customers have not been interested in the stop sell pans and there are only a few customers who have been interested. The stop sell pans may be more popular in the fall.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I just realized that I have 5 parties in May (two of them this weekend) and I have not told any of them that the pans are on stop sell! I think my brain is just too tired right now to even care so I hope I don't forget to tell my hosts and the guests at the party this weekend and then I'll contact the rest of the hosts by phone. Why do things have to be on stop sell?!?!?!

If it makes you feel any better I haven't told any of my hosts either

I don't think it's that big of a deal.
In the 6 shows that I've closed and the 2 catalog ones I have going on now, no one has shown interest in them. (all my guests are ALL about the stones!) You'll be ok!

It's funny to take a step back and think about this...I have only had to explain the stop sell to ONE customer so far! Only one person was truly interested enough to put them on their order, and this one was part of a fundraiser group. I guess I just figured they would be so much more popular (I was actually looking forward to getting my own...I guess I am in the minority on that?). Hmmm...

I've only had one person express interest in the metal sheets and that guest was fine with me putting it on their wish list and letting them know when we could sell it to them.

sklay723 said:
It's funny to take a step back and think about this...I have only had to explain the stop sell to ONE customer so far! Only one person was truly interested enough to put them on their order, and this one was part of a fundraiser group. I guess I just figured they would be so much more popular (I was actually looking forward to getting my own...I guess I am in the minority on that?). Hmmm...
I kind of wanted them for myself as well. But I also do most of my baking in the winter, so I figure I'll just get them whenever they are available. :)
I don't see them being that popular in the summer. A lot of people I know don't like to use their ovens in the summer. Better off pushing the stones that can be used in the toaster oven or microwave :balloon: Then when the metal become available contact everyone and let them know (maybe they'll end up buying both!) :DI ordered the Not available stickers off the supply form and stuck them in all my catalogs also.

Last edited:
I haven't told many hosts either, but they keep popping up on outside orders so I may rethink that. I do tell everyone at my show, though.

Me too, only 1 person has even asked about them.
She was a little dissappointed but ended up buying 2 large bar pans instead.

pampermejolene said:
I ordered the Not available stickers off the supply form and stuck them in all my catalogs also.

That is what I did. That way I don't have to remember to let everyone know. Which is a good thing since I haven't told any of my hosts either. :blushing:

I told the hosts who had their packets already when they announced it. Among them there were 3 orders for the pans and 2 of the hosts wanted them. Plus the 3 I sold that were delivered before the stop sell...

I stickered all catalogs since then. I don't mention it and have had no further orders. Judging by the orders before the stickers I think they will be popular (I agree - in the fall) and I think that the stickers are the reason they aren't ordering. I do not say anything about it at my shows or to my hosts unless someone asks.

I have a "Wish List" going for those who want them. I have 18 on there already. I hope they come back SOON!!!!

Glad to hear I'm not the only one! I have had a couple people interested that I am keeping a list of. Just don't want to disappoint any guests who place an outside order. That was the biggest thing. I'm not to keen on the stickers so I didn't get any of them.

Same with me! I don't think its a big deal! Unless you see it on the order form, then just explain. You dont need to draw attention to it ya know?

vwpamperedchef said:
Same with me! I don't think its a big deal! Unless you see it on the order form, then just explain. You dont need to draw attention to it ya know?
I know, I just feel bad. One lady from a show in April right after they went on stop sell was so happy about getting great quality baking sheets. She had been looking for them forever. I had to call her and tell her what happened. She is on my waiting list but she sounded very disappointed. I just won't worry about it and will talk about it at my shows.

I haven't been telling people either. I mean to, but forget. I had 3 orders for them now and had to let them know about it. You would think that would push me to tell everyone else, but not me!!!! So you are not alone on that one. I hope they go off stop sell soon, because I do have alot of interest in them.

1. What is "Ugh! How Could I Forget!"?

"Ugh! How Could I Forget!" is a popular seasoning blend made by Pampered Chef. It is a savory blend of herbs and spices that adds delicious flavor to a variety of dishes.

2. What ingredients are in "Ugh! How Could I Forget!"?

The ingredients in "Ugh! How Could I Forget!" include garlic, onion, oregano, marjoram, thyme, rosemary, basil, and parsley. It also contains salt and pepper for added flavor.

3. How do I use "Ugh! How Could I Forget!"?

"Ugh! How Could I Forget!" can be used as a rub for meats, added to soups and stews, or sprinkled on roasted vegetables. It can also be used as a seasoning for homemade salad dressings.

4. Is "Ugh! How Could I Forget!" gluten-free?

Yes, "Ugh! How Could I Forget!" is gluten-free. It does not contain any wheat, barley, or rye ingredients. However, it is produced in a facility that also processes gluten-containing ingredients.

5. Can I purchase "Ugh! How Could I Forget!" online?

Yes, you can purchase "Ugh! How Could I Forget!" on the Pampered Chef website or through an independent Pampered Chef consultant. It is also available for purchase at select retail locations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • SusanBP0129
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • Patricia marburger